Easy Office
LCI Learning

Message from president about cpt exemtion,cpt result

Page no : 3

raghu (IPCC STUDENT) (270 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

i am not happy with  presidents  proposal that  NON-commerce students who have scored 60% in graduation will directly allow to do Article ship training because accounts is the main subject for charted accountants a non commerce student should no have minimum basic accounting knowledge with out having a basic knowledge in accounts how can  he should successful as a charted accountant ?

Rahul (CPT>>IPCC>>??) (121 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

How to calculate aggregate in B.com? I have more than 55% in final and second year but  since  i hadnt taken 1st year seriously its lesser than 55%. Hence the overall aggregate of 3 years is less than 55%. How is it calculated? Am i eligible for this scheme if its announced officially?

Mohit Bhownani (Student) (294 Points)
Replied 01 July 2011

Originally posted by : Rahul

How to calculate aggregate in B.com? I have more than 55% in final and second year but  since  i hadnt taken 1st year seriously its lesser than 55%. Hence the overall aggregate of 3 years is less than 55%. How is it calculated? Am i eligible for this scheme if its announced officially?

It is clearly said by the president that the overall aggregate should be 55% or above for direct admission in IPCC, According to the above provision, if your percentage is below 55, then you are not eligble for direct Inter admission, please dont loose hope, you can go for the CPT exam, If you are good in accounts, law, eco and math, then go fo CPT, and CPT is not that hard.

ruchi khetan (student) (31 Points)
Replied 02 July 2011

mohit : suppose if the bill is passed den  y do i need to wait for 45 or 50 days???

actuaaly i have already completed mah graduation wid commerce background.. nd wanna do c.a nw... so can u plz tell me dat shud i write CPT in the december attempt, or shud wait until d bill gets passed....

Replied 02 July 2011

Originally posted by : ruchi khetan

mohit : suppose if the bill is passed den  y do i need to wait for 45 or 50 days???

actuaaly i have already completed mah graduation wid commerce background.. nd wanna do c.a nw... so can u plz tell me dat shud i write CPT in the december attempt, or shud wait until d bill gets passed....

I think you should wait because if want to go for CPT first, then you can join your articleship only after clearing first group of IPCC and if you register with your graduation degree then you can directly join articleship without clearing articleship.

entry via CPT will take atleast minimum 1 and half year time for joinning articleship and entry via graduation will not take any time only wait for the bill to pass.

for example if you go for cpt in this december 2011 and if u r passed in CPT, then you have to register for IPCC first and u will be eligle for IPCC  after 9 months, means in November 2012, the result for that will be deceled in January or Feb 2013, and if u r cleared  that only u can join articleship, I think there will be wastage of time for Graduates by doing CPT, if the bill is finally passd .

Pls Note - For Direct IPCC and articleship admission, u need to be BCOM graduate With atleast 55%

Replied 02 July 2011

Originally posted by : ruchi khetan

I heard from outside that the bill is to kept in public for 45 days for any objection from the public and then it will be a provision, I dont know much about this 

(Guest)

Is it dat u hav to get 55% (commerce garduate) in aggregate ???

Replied 03 July 2011

Originally posted by : Anuja

Is it dat u hav to get 55% (commerce garduate) in aggregate ???

According to the Institute President message-

55% in aggregate for Commerce and 60% in aggregate for non- commerce student

kunal sinha (CA (IPCC) / M.COM) (220 Points)
Replied 10 July 2011

dear sir / frnds.

i m passed cpt and b.com (h) with 74 % marks but not pass any group of ipcc as per new rules of icai can i start articleship.....plz help me... iam totally confused......

P.Shanthi (student) (353 Points)
Replied 10 July 2011

thanks for the infor...........

kishan k (CA IPCC) (47 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

there should be cpt exam for every student who comes into CA .i don't agree with it.

Aditya20 (na) (113 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Originally posted by : kishan k

there should be cpt exam for every student who comes into CA .i don't agree with it.

INSTITUTE WILL TAKE THE DECISION THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WHETHER U AGREED THE DECISION OR NOT

Santosh Mohanty (Finance Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Thanx ,

This is Good News for Every Students .

Santosh Mohanty

Swati (Student final) (37 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

its good news for everyone, as cpt has no relevance to the next step ipcc..but still it acts as a filter so that those students who reach the ipcc level are serious and focused on it and not just doing it out of way of exemption..

dunno if im right..but still hoping the exemption comes thru for all u aspiring CA s :)

Rajeshkanna.G (Ca final student) (23 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

Thanx for Sharing .............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: