Message from ad-itdcpc

Non receipt of ITR V for PAN ANKXXXXX2N, AY: 2015 Aat CPC ,Bengaluru,Pls submit on or before 31st january 2016 else return will be invalid, pls suggest what to do now?
Replies (8)

Don't bother just resend the ITR

You can send via Speed post it will reach within one week before 31st Jan 2016

1) If ur AADHAAR card contains Mobile number then E-verify online

2) If Taxable income is less than 5 lakhs  then ask for OTP on mobile & email.

3) S.no 1 and 2  if not viable then log in thro e-banking. and E-verify

 

I have received a message on myh mobile that my Refund has not been credited becasue of wrong A/c.number.

This is the first time that I am forced to submit the return ONLINE for which I sought the services of one Mr.KORANGRPADY SUBHAS (CPC) and on verification of tghe printed copy given to me does not lhave the Bank particulars column and the CPC also did not ask me the Bank details as such.

 1)  How  and where to furnish the Bank details now and all these years I have been getting credit my account with SBI/Prashanthnagar Br./Uppal/Hyderabad.

 2)  Further, for the last 3 years I have submitted my Returns Manually (as usual) after date, and there also I did not get the refunds.

Please advice me how to get the refunds. pl.furnish the details for both points.

My mail id is essarv @ gmail.com and my mobile # 9908601048.

 

1) Login to ur efiling account

2) In mY accounts--> refund reissue requesr --> Give Comm number and refund sequence number --> validate

3) Give Correct Bank details.  Submit

 

Please everify if possible

Since Refund Request Number You Will Get From Your Intimation U/s143(1) Which Is Sent By Income Tax Department on the Process of Your Return

After Entering That Enter Your Correct Bank Account Details.

You Can Also Get Ur Refund Sequence By Calling In Income Tax Department Just Kindly Contact There. You Will Get The Number From Income Tax E filing Website

I have got two similar messages. Each with different PAN number mentioned, but the PAN number in both the messages is not mine. Should I be worried? Why will I get this message if its not my PAN number. Is someone misusing my mobile number? If so, Where do I report it?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details