Mca forms

I am trying to upload LLP Form-11 & after attaching all DSCs I did prescrutiny & after successful prescutiny the box doesn't appear like prescrutiny done & after saving also the problem is same. After uploading it says that prescrutiny not done check.

Please help me as this problem is there in all LLP forms. MCA says again download the form & fill it again. I filled form many times, with many computors but the problem is the same.


Attached File : 1210799 20170520165707 error.zip downloaded: 154 times
Replies (4)
Use adobe reader new version.In adobe remove check DSC revoke status and revocation Status include in form then try once again. For more send mail to me praveenreddy.vrca @ gmail.com

You have to raise a ticket & attach the form along with.

I updated the Adobe Version & done the changes in adobe & downloaded the form again but still the problem is same.

Earlier I have raised ticket & MCA said to use the latest version of Adobe(11 or above) while filling the form. But I have Adobe 11. The main thing is that this problem is only with LLP forms & not with other forms.

I thing after Prescrutunity you are not at saved the Form. Kindly save after Prescrutunity and upload Form.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details