MARKET WATCH

Replies (5)
Dear Abhishek, I appreciate your gesture of reasearch work. But then CACLUB is not a stock market casino. I want you to list the scrips with their EPS and PERatio as for knowledge. You are sharing the tips and this might one day defeat our purpose of sharing the knowledge. Please do not feel bad but this is not advisable CA does not give assurances. I hope I am not rude and still I am clear.
Dear Abhishek, You are taking great pains to list the scrips. Good Job. But do not give suggestions. It defeats the purpose. Secodly, you have your LLB exams and also PCC exams coming up. I request you to concentrate on them. Also, contribute more towards FM which you study. Good Luck.
I agree with you. From further time while posting an equity calls I will definitely post valid reason of the calls.
I appreciate your reply.
ok sir, thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details