Easy Office
LCI Learning

Little-super-star-of-CCI-part-7

Page no : 3

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Saritha ...actually sari  for all of us ..
reallly sweet emotional girl , truly caring and  always ready to help ........................

her contribution on CCI is always awesome ....whether its about work or .. else

Bt i want her to be more practical  bcz its good to be caring ...but she hurts herself more in this.thts y she got disturbed emotional frequently . SO dear ... care about urself as well

4 Like

abhishek (student) (151 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

best wishes for ur future & ur cming exams...

1 Like

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Best wishes to Saritha :-) & Thanks Pulkit !!
1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

AWESOME ARTICLE ABOUT SARITHA ................

SHE IS VERY HELPING NATURE AND HER CONTRIBUTION IN CCI IS VERY GREAT ...............

2 Like

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

saritha is very True person! 

she is super-star of CCI !!

good article for good person by good person.

3 Like

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)   (670 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Thankq pulkit

Nice article on nice person of CCI 

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Saritha is real super start of cci.smile. She always ready to help to all, she is my good friend , she always support me and help me in many times, i just say that Saritha is Example of women power .smile. In last i pray to GOD that saritha will good marks in her november exam, Best of luck. . .smile. Thanku for sharing wonderful article pulkit bhai.
2 Like

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

A very great article Pulkit..u know i am waiting for this article from long time..at last it was written ..i am really happy ..mainly i am here in this platform for two and half years. but i don't had any friends..nor even i commented on any article ..i would just see and update myself in CCI..one day i think in march 2011..the first friend of mine in CCI is saritha ..my lovely sister ..such a supporting person and caring person i had never met before..she is really a superb person..very emotional like me..i have seen the same replica of my character in her..but she is awesome..i unable to express my feelings..i will just pray god for a good health and good future ..and all happies in her life..i just wanted to be her brother all the time.didi be supporting all the time..

2 Like

(Guest)

She is my dear sister

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

I am Proud of u my sis. 

Vikas

2 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Originally posted by : Sasanka Bhalaki

A very great article Pulkit..u know i am waiting for this article from long time..at last it was written ..i am really happy ..mainly i am here in this platform for two and half years. but i don't had any friends..nor even i commented on any article ..i would just see and update myself in CCI..one day i think in march 2011..the first friend of mine in CCI is saritha ..my lovely sister ..such a supporting person and caring person i had never met before..she is really a superb person..very emotional like me..i have seen the same replica of my character in her..but she is awesome..i unable to express my feelings..i will just pray god for a good health and good future ..and all happies in her life..i just wanted to be her brother all the time.didi be supporting all the time..

Date tho muje b yaad nahi yaar..But we become good friends and u become my bro...I m really happy to talk to u..and I first saw ur profile on 10-11-2010 on my b'day..You wished me happy b'day on that day and i wished You too.and I never forget that day..After that I started to analyse Your comments in CCI an di Felt good..and I chattted you and now and ever in my life you are a part of my life...:)

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Date tho muje b yaad nahi yaar..But we become good friends and u become my bro...I m really happy to talk to u..and I first saw ur profile on 10-11-2010 on my b'day..You wished me happy b'day on that day and i wished You too.and I never forget that day..After that I started to analyse Your comments in CCI an di Felt good..and I chattted you and now and ever in my life you are a part of my life...:)

Thank you didi..thank you somuch

(Guest)

I am Proud of u my sis. 

Vikas

santhisundaramg (articledassistant) (434 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

1st of all congrats 2 u saritha,hope ul hv bright future.nw a days its hard 2 find gud ppl,ur 1 among dem

hey u hd a gr8 fan followng(jus kidng)

pulkit bhai gr8 wrk 1ce agn

1 Like

raghu (student) (547 Points)
Replied 11 August 2011

Originally posted by : A.S.(ca learner)

BEST WISHES TO SARITHA                              
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro