Easy Office
LCI Learning

Little-super-star-of-CCI-part-7

Page no : 2

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Originally posted by : Resham
Saritha Di is an absolute sweetheart... And as rightly pointed out by Sneha... her hindi is something that makes me laugh my heart out... hehe

but i have always had a complaint against her... and being her younger sis... I have got every right to let her know about it... Chhote hone ka yehi toh faayda hain...  You are extremely careless when it comes to taking care of yourself... Be it your own health...your schedules... that truely shows how utterly selfless you are but you got to take care of yourself to move ahead in life... Coz afterall that's where the happiness of your near and dear ones lie... :)  ( we all being one of those...)

thanks dii for your support all through the journey... Glad to have you here... And am already READY to see you in finals in February...!!!

Nicely presented Pulkit... Keep it up !!!

Kya complaint hey ab dear...?I m talking to very less because mai tumko online sirf kabhi kabhi dhekhthi hu...and dear you r true i never care about my health and my schedules...If somebody told me then i start to thinking about that more than them..hehe..Even Maa scolded me for this every time..But this time Upto Nov I m Going to b selfish..And Dear surely I try my best to give you a happy nesw in this feb..Pray 4 me.

3 Like

Gaurav Kochar (CA) (332 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Congrats to her :)

2 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Best Wishes for Your Future and Thanks Pulkit for making our Little Super-Star

Ya she is little but his contribution on CCI is not Little..........Dikhne main hi little lagti hai

Go to the point

Woh chhoti hai par hai nadan, choti-2 baton par ho jati hai presahan

Gusse se kabhi-2 ho jati h Lal, Lagta hai computer se nikal kar kuch kar degi dhamaal

Jitni jaldi gussa aata hai utni jaldi, lout jata hai, or phir se ban jati hai nadaan,

Sikhne k liye sab hai bekarae us se, tabhi toh woh judi hamari frend list se,

Fresher ke liye ek vichar hai, pakad lo hath uska, usi mai aapka kalyan hai

Din- Mahine, Saal u hi Beet jayenge, Sath ho achhe logon ka toh ham aage badhte jayenge,

Dua hai meri rab se ki woh yu hii aage badhti rahe, Jo chahe woh use milta rahe,

Or sab mil jane ke baad na bhul jana hamein, Ham yahi rahenge, bas online mil jana hamein

Agar kuch kami rah gayi ho toh pls aap jod lena........kyunki kuch likha tabhi jata hai jab fursat ho........ye toh bas chalte-2 likha hai........woh bhi kafi press karne ke baad

Best of Luck Saritha........God Bless You

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

4 Like

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Totally Agree with dear Sanjay Sir, Pulkit Sir, Balu Sir, Ravi Sir, Sunshine and other members about Saritha n Vikas.

She is very Kind, sweet and a true helping hand. 

Thanks Pulkit Sir for this Article...you rock sir

Here in Caclub we really need such kind of members who believe in sharing and solving doubts of other members. Avoid unnecessary comments and negativity.

Thanks Saritha Ma'am for your gr8 efforts

RG

2 Like

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

she is a very sweet girl........... vry down to earh and ya for sure she is CCI's lil superstar !!!!!!!!!!!!! god bless u girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

3 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Originally posted by : Richank Garg

Totally Agree with dear Sanjay Sir, Pulkit Sir, Balu Sir, Ravi Sir, Sunshine and other members about Saritha n Vikas.

She is very Kind, sweet and a true helping hand. 

Thanks Pulkit Sir for this Article...you rock sir

Here in Caclub we really need such kind of members who believe in sharing and solving doubts of other members. Avoid unnecessary comments and negativity.

Thanks Saritha Ma'am for your gr8 efforts

RG

I m a IPCC student sir..Dont call me Mam.plz.thanks for your reply

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Originally posted by : Saritha And Vikas
I m a IPCC student sir..Dont call me Mam.plz.thanks for your reply

Ma'am it is not about PCC or final or qualified. It is all about honest feelings about a person.

3 Like

SOURAV GHOSH (Assistant Manager-Finance)   (401 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Originally posted by : Namrata

Congrats saritha 

We are really proud to be you friend

All the Best for future
1 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

SARITHA is a flower who always make people better and happier,by her helping nature; She is  sunshine and soul of Caclubindia.

Pulkit U and Your Article Rocks ............:)

3 Like

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

I cant say She is super star or not but yes she is a Super Human Being.....Always ready to help others....Even if she dont know about the subject or topic she tries to help them by obtaining the answer from some experts....If someone ask for help she tries her level best.....That reflects her unselfishness. Very innocent girl. She always supports nothing else but the truth. Her Contribution to CCI has been immense. Manytimes i have to refer to her post to give the link in expert section, specially that

" CA/CS/CWA QUESTION PAPER AT ONE PLACE ".

Finally She is my First Little Sister in CCI.....And i am really happy to have a "Bachha Sister" like her...And yes Saritha you have a long way to go....You  need a lot of improvement to reach your Goal...God Bless You.

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

all d very best to her....have a successful life ahead and keep contibuting.............

3 Like

Avantika (Student) (158 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Thks Pulkit brother  for the wonderful article on Sister Saritha...

Abt Saritha Didi...Well I dont have words to describe cos already everybody has described abt her...

Best Wishes to you Didi and have a great future ahead... 

2 Like

AARTI (CA CWA STUDENT) (122 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Thanks Pulkit for sharing such a nice article...........from u i got 2 9 abt ds super star..........

thanks Saritha for ur contribution n dedication towards CCI........

All d bst 4 ur future.........................

2 Like

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2049 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

She is really a helpful person, helped me lot of time, I proud on you Saritha and Thank you very much for being a friend.:)

2 Like

Vijay (Adamo Studio) (2112 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Good to have such Great personalities in CCI. Her contribution to CCI is Tremendous & only one thing i can say keep up the Great work. And very nice write up Pulkit Bro...
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: