Life Roses

 I've dreamed many dreams that never came true.

I've seen them vanish at dawn.

But I've realized enough of my dreams, thank God,

To make me want to dream on.



I've prayed many prayers, when no answers came,

Though I waited patient and long,

But answers came to enough of my prayers

To make me keep praying on.



I've trusted many a friend that failed

And left me to weep alone

But I've found enough of my friends true blue

To make me keep trusting on.



I've sown many seeds that fell by the way

For the birds to feed upon

But I have held enough golden sheaves in my hands

To make me keep sowing on.



I've drained the cup of disappointment and pain

And gone many days without a song.

But I've sipped enough nectar from the roses of life

To make me want to live on.

Replies (3)

good one

NICE

NICE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details