Jobs in AMC or Mutual Funds?

" Hi,
I want to know, what is the scope for jobs in Mutual Funds or AMCs ?
What are the prerequisites?
How do i get into these jobs?
What is the job profile here as a CA?

Dear Sir, My self Mahesh Kumar. I am working as a Relationship Manager in Chandigarh. My Curent Salary is 1.5 Lac. My expected Salary is 1.8 to 2.5 Lac. Thanks & Regards, MAHESH KUMAR

I'm looking opporltunity in Asset management company in mutual funds industry. I'm M.com and 2 years Experiance

Originally posted by :Rushikesh
" Hi,
I want to know, what is the scope for jobs in Mutual Funds or AMCs or Insurance sector?

diliprondla (student) (0 Points)
Replied 13 September 2008

Originally posted by :Rushikesh
" Hi,
I want to know, what is the scope for jobs in Mutual Funds or AMCs or Insurance sector?

dear sir, im  AMFI CERTIFIED, having experience  in investment banking  looking for  suitable job in  AMC   at vishakapatnam, AP

Abhijeet (BDM) (23 Points)
Replied 28 September 2008

This is Abhijeet here, and I am looking for good job in amc. I have cleared AMFI and NSDL - Depository Module too.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I Am Looking For A Desirable Job In any AMC in India , I Am a AMFI certified person & having 3yrs exp. in KARVY Stock Broking Ltd as a marketing professional .

Santosh

+919415675587

Chandra Sekhar P (G.M. Finance & Accounts)   (116 Points)
Replied 03 October 2008

Mr Sanjay Kumar

Post your resume in job sites like naukri, monster etc.,

Search web sites of MNCs, NSE, BSE for careers.

Best of luck

chandra sekhar P

" dear sir, im  having experience  in investment banking  looking for  suitable job in  AMC    

at pune

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have scored 86% in AMFI,and currently working with Reliance Mutual Funds as a Management trainee from the last  One year.

I am one of the best performer and i have genarated nearly 8crore AUM.              

I have done my project also in Reliance, bcs of my performance i got job in Reliance.

Problem is that iam an off-role employee,so whatever business comes from me is going to otheres;so i am looking for the other AMC,so please make me to prove my metal.

VENKAT (09292059995)

Could you show me in Andhra pradesh.      

" SEBI made mandatory for mutual fund employees and distributors to be qualified by clearing the NCFM's AMFI' advisors module for becoming a employee in an AMC or corporate distributors or individual agents. I have cleared this exam. How to get a job? Please guide me in this way by mailing me in the above mentione e mail address. "

" looking for the job in the AMC "

" looking for the job in the AMC in chandigarh "

looking for the job in the AMC in Chandigarh Location.