ITT QUESTIONS..

HI..MY ITT ONLINE TEST IS NEAR..IF ANYONE HAS STUDY MATERIAL RELATED TO IT THEN PLS POST IT......

THANK U......AND ALL THE BEST

Replies (3)

YOU CAN GET ITT ONLINE EXAM QUESTIONS FROM   SHARE FILES.IF U DONOT GET GIV ME UR MAIL ID I WILL SEND U.OK

Can Anyone give me 600 Questions OF  ITT Training. I need them urgently Please mail them to akshet_jain @ yahoo.com

 

I Will be Thankful to the person sending me mail

Kindly sent me Mail

I will b thankful to receive the set of 600 ITT questns on my email id pnktmht @ gmail.com...

Kindly mail me d questns. friends...ASAP...smiley

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details