Itr-v form

Hi,

I have signed and mailed the ITR-V form via speed post.

But I forgot to write in the blank "I further declare that I am making this return
in my capacity as________________ and I am also competent to make this return and verify it."

I should have mentioned my name here or "individual".

Should I resend the ITR V form?

Everything else in the form is correct. Please help.

 

Regards,

Vithal

Replies (4)

Not required

There should not be any problem because the PAN no will indicate that you are an individual

Thanks Vinita & Rajesh :-)
Only Signature on The ITR is enough for your case to be escalated at CPC

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details