Itr form

Dear Sir

 

>Which ITR for I will use to file my ITR Return for FY11-12, I am working in Pvt. Ltd. Comp, who deducts PF & ESIC from my salary and also I do some part-time accounting jobs.

> My income is not taxable

> My income also includes PPF Interest, FD Interest.

Pls suggest me and I also  require a sample of filled in ITR Form which will help me in filing of return.

Thanking you

Subhra Chatterjee

Replies (1)

You are required to file ITR 1 in case of Salary & Interest Income.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details