It- ca final imp topics

(Guest)

FINAL-ISCA IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR NOV 13 EXAMS.

Lesson 1

1. Pre-requisites of MIS 2. Information system and its role in management 3. DSS 4. Characteristics of systems/business systems 5. Office automation systems

Lesson 2

1. Achieving systems development objectives 2. Feasibility study 3. Post implementation review 4. Testing 5. Operational manual 6. Role of auditor in systems development

Lesson 3

1. Preventive, detective and corrective controls 2. Quality controls 3. Role of auditor in testing 4. Data integrity, security and privacy 5. Logical access controls(total topic) 6. Metrics for evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance

Lesson 4

1. Multiyear plan 2. Appropriateness of control tests 3. Operating system review 4. Network review

Lesson 5

1. Threats to computerized environment 2. Risk management strategies 3. Consideration in analyzing risk

Lesson 6

1. Single point of failure analysis 2. Back-up techniques 3. Testing types

Lesson 7

1. BE & BM 2. Implementation of ERP 3. Why companies undertake ERP

Lesson 8

1. Systrust and Webtrust 2. COBIT 5 3. HIPAA

Lesson 9

1. Protecting computer held information 2. IS audit reports 3. Members of security policy 4. Holistic protection 5. Permanent & Current audit file

Lesson 10

1. E-Governance 2. Retention of Electronic records 3. Staff of the cyber appellate tribunal 4. Powers of controller 5. Powers of Cyber appellate tribunal Note:

Thoroughly understand the introductory paragraph for each topic before preparing the topic. Also do the complete practice manual upto 70 marks ppr can come from it

Its not from me.. I have seen that by  a good CA teacher.. So i just shared .. it might help you..