Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is direct entry of graduates to IPCC good?

Page no : 2

Nitin Kadam (Tax Consultant) (40 Points)
Replied 14 June 2011

Dear

I hope i will be good for graduates students those have clear the concept of Accounts and taxation

Ni3

alok raman (company secretary) (63 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

IT IS GOOD DECISION AS MORE MATURE MIND WILL PUSUE THE COURSE . CPT WASNOT   DEALING WITH STRATRGIC MANAGEMENT AND TAXATION AND THUS IT CANOT BE SAID THAT CPT PREPARES FOR PROFESSIONALS COURSE . MOREOVER MEMBERS WERE FACING DIFFICULTIIES WITH CPT PASS OUTS IN TRAINING .

ALOKRAMAN 

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Originally posted by : Ravi Khandelwal

It is not a good decision. However it does not affects any of us, as CA examinations are not rank based examinations. Any one who is efficient enough, can make it.

But this decision will result in ruining futures of many students. As those students who are not capable, keeps wasting their precious time in no. of attempts in the hope that they will make it in next attempt. And at the end they give up after wasting 2-3 years of time.

Rather institute should make CPT more tougher with limited no. of attempts, so that only those students get passed who are efficient enough. And others can go for other courses inspite of wasting time here.

AGREED

Vinay (Articled Assistant) (198 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

It is not so good...,, Course will looses its value......,

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

CPT SHOULD BE EXEMPTED ONLY TO COMMERCE GRADUATE         

RANJITH KRISHNAN (STUDENT AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER)   (42 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

I think it is absolutely right because as my own expereience says that after passing bcom and mcom that also with first class there is no meaning in giving CPT .CPT should be kept after 12 th as for new commerce students that means for an undergraduate and the same time the students who want to go for IPCC after graduation should be given a chance so that they will not be lacking behind because of CPT .The other Professional courses also give permission for directly to go intermediate exam after graduation so why can't the CA Institute.

AARYA & SULTAN

Apurba Ghosh (not any) (245 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

As a professional I will say No its not good, because in profession we facing new challenga every day and day by day this challenge become more tough, so if the learning standard will be go down than how could they able to face challenga. I think CPT is the base of CA in that a student can  have an idea about the course and the function of a CA, so its important. it can be given to only commerce graduate.

RANJITH KRISHNAN (STUDENT AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER)   (42 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

HI

ITS A GOOD DECISION TAKEN BY A CA INST.THE CA INST SHOULD AMEND THIS.ITS GOOD OTHER PROF COURSES GIVE A DIRECT ENTRY  FOR AN GRADUATE IN INTERMEDIATE COURSE .AFTER A PERSON HAS BCOM AND AFTER THAT HE HAS DONE MCOM OR ANY OTHER MASTER COURSES HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A PRIVELEGE FOR INTER I.E. IPCC.

AARYA

1 Like

Tushar (None) (27 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Yes its a Good Decision as the students who have qualified Bcom have sufficient knowledge of IPCC

Shihab Afsar (M.COM-IPCC) (90 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Absoloutly Good decision,and icai must remove whole cpt programme,nd the graduation is to be take as entry into ca profession,only for commerce graduates,for non commerce icai must set up a new foundation programme,with a/c,costing,law,tax,economics basics because the plus two students they are nt matured in all sense for this type of greate proffossion,so let them to grow mentally nd physically...

shaishav soni (CA final) (348 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

well Entry of Graduates to IPCC is a good Decision,it will give Every body. an Equal chance to enter into the Profession,Particularly who already completed graduation & wants to join C.A. course.Further it shall not make much more effect as this profession needs hard work and systematic study.

Sagar Devani (Corporate and International Taxation)   (1174 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

Its really  a good move..because graduates have knowledge of cpt and even some knowledge of ipcc...

Tejas Mistry (article) (21 Points)
Replied 19 June 2011

i think its good bcz cpt is d3p3nd on luck also

Aadu (article ) (86 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

no i dont think itz gud..........................real bad decision 

Aadu (article ) (86 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

no i dont think itz gud..........................real bad decision

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register