Easy Office

is audit ka kya karu main...... can anyone help me

Page no : 2

CA Hari Shankar (Chartered Accountant CS-Final B.Com)   (72 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

assume if i hav a option to claim exemption in only 1 subject then  what do u suggest me, whether in a\c or law?

aur haa bhai pls mujhe kisi aisi book ka naam batao jo 15 din padh saku kyuki my boss will not grant me leave before 15th april..........

(Guest)

Exemption rule is very clear, you had you got an exemption in both subjects in one sitting you can claim both subjects as exemption but it clearly shows from your result that your exemption of law is carried from some previous attempt whitin 3 previous attempts prior to this attempt as Your marks here are followed by E, & so in this case you can claim any one paper exemption, If you want to claim Accounts then you will have to forego Law, which is advisable as Accounts is this first time which will go for 3 attempts & law will be valid for 3attempts less the attempts you have already claimed.

All friend here who have adviced that Exemption for both subjects i available need to Please read & understand the result properly & refer to the rule on word by word & post the opinions. Even the friend whao has asked his query has not revealed the true fact that this is an attempt where he has already claimed Exemption in Law from his previous attempt. I am sure of this looking at the Mark sheet, so our friends here who post their queries for opinions should post all relevent facts so they can get correct opinions.

Mr Hari seems to be an habitual lier or a person hiding facts as even we can see along with his name he claims to say CA Final, & he himself attachs his PCC fail mark sheet, so where does he become a finalist, keeping in view this I also doubt that the mark sheet attached herewith really pertains to him or he wants to show how intillegent he is but the Institute has failed him & he wants to prove something for himself. All freinds here Its your call

1 Like

Replied 06 March 2010

ok boss..... but i think everyone can understand this by seeing my result

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Then u should go with LAW exemption i beleiver..

And PADHUKA can be done in just 8-10 days... If u sit for 6 hours daily, it can be easily done in just 10 days...

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

refer paduka....itz nice book for audit....

1 Like

Renuka (Article'd assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

I feel like saying just LOL !

my friend you must consder taxmann publication for audit., and study it in deapth and don't just be a book worm honey .. try raising your practicla knowledge ..re..! AND THAT'S possible through articleship only.. i feel so bad for you .

that's why replying you ..please refer compiler's also. many of my frens had studied nothing but compiler, hope it works for you also :)

all the very best.

1 Like

C A GROUP COACHING (COACHING ) (2487 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Posted 9 months ago Quote

Dear if find out from some where Read... AAGAM Publicaitons Ahmedabad book... it is really worth and you may need to work on the presentation.. dude audit is nothing... when you are able to clear the rest.. do it out due....

YES I CAN ALSO SAY THIS IS THE BEST BOOK, EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT A VERY WELL KNOWN PUBLICATION & AWARNESS OF IT IS VERY LESS BUT I CAN ENDORSE FOR THE QUALITY & CONTENTS OF THE BOOK AS GOOD TO UNDERSTAND & EXAM ORIENTED

Message Thanked by (Total thanks : 1)

Harry badal,

1 Like

loveseema (Partner, CA) (104 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

I would suggest that dont try new books, rather revise all that u have studied till now. because u wont have so much time to grasp new things, and it may also result in forgetting whatever u know.

But do see the institute's Suggested answer or RTP so that u could get to know, how the answers are to presented. 

U told that u studied from Surbhi Mam. her notes are good enough.. Even i studied from her notes and secured 72 marks in my PE-II exams.... 

i think u should take exemption in Law because its difficult to get good marks in theory subjects. 

ALL THE BEST

1 Like

CA Sumit Arora (CA) (1410 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

I would suggest to refer Paduka for auditing. Its very good book for auditing. Also remember standards on auditing. 

1 Like

Replied 06 March 2010

thank u for all lovely advices.........

Deepesh Jain (C.A (May 11 Batch)) (104 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

I often observe that scholee students often resist in writing what they are not 100% sure abt

and in audit u just in to that

you shoud take every question as a practical problem and just write what comes in ur mind

i did it and cleared in first attempt

never resist ur self

CA Archana (Mamager Finance & Accounts)   (365 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Dear Harry,

As all advised  modules are best and in case of audit ; theory is already so wast that you just try to keep one book.Self study is best and do link your practical exp. to your theory.Write in points with a little brief.

the lesser the time you will get the better you will perform.as you have already gone through all the subject this time with less no. of days you will not be stressed.Just remember take your revenge..Your hard work will never be a waste. All the best.

dolly (student) (28 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

to clear the audit paper read all the AAS thoroughly..
aur puri copy m har ques m saare relevant AAS likh aana.. aaraam se no. aa jaenge..

baaki practical knwlge to shw karni hi h..

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.........

READ SURBHI BANSAL AUDIT BOOK.........

U WILL CLEAR THE EXAM.........

IT'S EASY & SIMPLE......

TAKE CARE HARRY

2 Like

pushpak bakliwal (Student) (90 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

hard luck buddy... better luck next time...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: