Is anyone doing cfp?? i've got a thing worth rs.15000.......

Is any one doing CFP course?? If yes, then I've got something very useful & valuable for him/her............
Reply soon.........

Replies (10)

YES SAHIL YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME AT MY FOLLOWING MAIL ADRESS.

SINGHAL.SUMAT @ GMAIL.COM

THANKS

CS SUMAT SINGHAL

yes my yunger brother is prepraing, please tell me what u have. Thanx in advance . Prabhat
Yes. . . . Wt's that?

But b4 that, I'd like to ask how many of you r doing CFP by 'Self-study' mode??
Thats impo. 4 me to know........

Originally posted by : SAHIL

Is any one doing CFP course?? If yes, then I've got something very useful & valuable for him/her............
Reply soon.........

Dear, Sahil

I am doing CFP by self Study Mode can you share with me 

may email id is abhi_kuvar @ hotmail.com & askuvar @ gmail.com

ya.. i am doing cfp, plz Reply me at "dubey.shrikant @ gmail.com"

Plz check ur inbox everybody.......
& wish u All the very best!!

I have cleared 2nd group of final and just appeared 4 1st group and I m planning 2 join CFP by selfstudy. PLZ send me material. My email id - manthan.8502 @ gmail.com THANKS IN ADVANCE. . .
i am doing cfp through self study course.plaese send mail to ahraolic11 @ sify.com

my email id is darshanparmar @ live.in   

Thanks in advance

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details