Easy Office

Ipcc/pcc costing paper !

Page no : 5

Rohan Verma (Intern) (32 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

whoever found it difficult are seriously the ones who have not studied well.

For me , it was damn easy.

ICAI thanks for setting such paper

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Originally posted by : Nishant Kumar

Roadies bana ke rakh diya hai CA ko ICAI ne...pata nahi kaun raghu paper set kar raha hai is baar ke!!! It is advisable to study the neglected areas in Tax and other papers as well...TDS, Advance Salary, Filing of Return, etc. Questions may come from those portions in huge volumes...just anticipating...all the best for everyone for other papers...:)
1 Like

Aakarsh (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (24 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Important Topics and ICAI???Wrong choice mate

If you are appearing for IPCC you better have the whole text book in your mind and even then you are likely to end up at just 60 so preparing according to a pattern was just being STIPID

The Paper yes was tough but not ridiculous it was just another IPCC paper 
expecting to get thru this one!!!!!!

Akashdeep (student) (23 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Hope ICAI will do best ..

Parveen (IPCC student) (107 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Hai, guys the paper  is not tuff. It is just easy, if  we focus on all the chapters in same way without any variance important and not important. I think ICAI is going in test way that how all the students are focussing in chapters. That's it.

ALL THE BEST FOR TAX EXAM

CA Nikhilesh Singla (CA) (83 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

seriously speaking shocking to see above commnts,, thnx 2 god that i cleared my both grups in last attempt.....

all d bst 2 all d studnts for nxt match b/w icai n ca studnts....

ache se prepere krna nd 1 more thing that agr koi papr tough ata h to us papr ki bilkul linent cheking hoti h so dont wry at olll....

alll is wellll.....

Abhishek Sharma (B.Com PCC Student & Article)   (115 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

It was good.....i did well......

Akul Modi (IPCC) (45 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

selvaraj (acc) (824 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Originally posted by : Gaurav Kochar

It was a shocker after Law. Nothing practical from Contract,, Process, Joint Products and By Products, Standard Costing and nothing either from Budgetary Control. I just hope I get pass marks as I found it really tough. Can somebody post a solution to the Cash Flow ?

How to deal with the Reserves therein ? I didn't know about them so finally ended up adding and subtracting it from P&L a/c. Was that right ?

in the given problem the amount transfered to genral reserve is only 20000 and assuming that capital redemption reserve created by debiting to genral reserve and at the opeing it was 200000 and at the end it is 100000 that means it is created or debited from past reserves and should not be added back to profits.

anuj (sdsdsd) (62 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Originally posted by : Akul Modi
When ICAi had Openly Declared that the paper would be 50:50 for Costing and FM, then Why Was the Pattern Not Followed...???
Its Clearly Stated on the First Page of Module...
Costing 50 marks and FM 50 Marks...
And The Ones Saying Its Students Mistake are Wrong...
I Dont Understand Why do you Guys Think of ICAI as God, Whatever it does is Right...???
I mean CPA/ICAEW Hold More Value than Our ICAI... here CA's get as Low as 7500/- a Month...!!!
So, Please Stop Prasing ICAI... Its Doing Nothing Great... Every Institute is Doing it, and I must say in a Better Way...

dude!!if u cant even respect d profession den y r u doin ca?? n i dont think a ca earns as low as 7500 anywhere....u myt b tokin abt sumthin 10-15 years ago.... even a govt office's peon earns atleast 10000 rs a month

Bindu (Articled Assistant) (36 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

was there a question paper laek out??????

Shiv Prakash Sharma (ARTICAL) (26 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

it was a surprise paper no question from standard,budgetory,process,joint product,operating,and even from job,batch, and theorey in whole paper was around 20 marks...

in FM no qiestion from time value,capital budgeting,ratio,basic of FM...it was curse for who stick to selective study 

working capital mgt covered 24 marks

accroding to this paper sellecting study is not prefferable. 

Karan Arora (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

any body wants cash flow statement solution contact me . karanarora_1992 @ yahoo.com i will send the solution via email

AYUSH Agarwal (Aticle) (158 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Yes, Friends it was really a shocker that not a single question was asked from the top most questions.........

But more shoking is that, there is a space of paper leaked out......

on point of my friends i would like to be cleared as if this paper is going to be rescheduled or not......

AAYUSH BANSAL (ca aspirant) (92 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

karan arora

bro pls send me solution my id is aayush9000 @ yahoo.co.in

regards

aayush bansal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro