Easy Office

Ipcc/pcc costing paper !

Page no : 6

snehil agarwal (NOT YET) (56 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

hey! plzzz mail me also. my email id is snehilactiveyouth @ gmail.com.

thanxxxx alot!!!!

Minnal (Apprentice) (98 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

Originally posted by : Vasiullah

Totally unexpected.... but I was able to do cash flow successfully.... and other questions reasonably well with blessings of allah!!! could attempt about 85.I had never done such cash flow question before. It was another bouncer after Accounting paper. Most of the questons were from FM and in costing no questions were asked from key chapters like, standard costing,marginal costing,contract and process etc. Overall it was horrible paper but those who kept the cool may pass!!! coz marking may be easy.

hi Can you please the solution for CFS. I am also trying it now. I may correlate with yours.

soniya (student) (29 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Originally posted by : khurana Originally posted by : harshit kharya i applied fr both group but now i m appearing only in 1st grp as my 2nd grp is nt prepred....so help me if i got exemption in any subject of 1st grp shall it be valid if i nt appear fr 2nd grp... yes it will be valid. u jus have to appear in all subjects of dat particular group for availing exemption. hey jus go for the group 2 also ... u never knows wot cud happen....even i dint prepared for grp 2 in nov. but still managed to clear with jus breaks between the xamz so go for it !!!! AGREED WITH SOURABH... EVEN I DIDNT PREPARED PROPERLY FOR 2ND GROUP ND GAVE FIRST PAPER TODAY... AND WAS NICE....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: