Intimation u/s 143(1) with tcs showing 0 in column assessed by cpc

I have received an INTIMATION U/S 143(1) from the IT department. This shows mismatch in the entry for TCS - it shows the amount I have claimed in column 1 but shows '0' for column 2 (as assessed by IT dept). I had paid TCS to the merchant while buying car and same also shows in my 26AS form. Hence I claimed the same while filing return. How should I proceed in this regard? Your advise is highly appreciated.

Replies (2)
you can file a rectification application

The intimation I received is for AY "2018-19". While trying to file rectification request on Income tax efiling page, this AY does not show up in the list. The only options available are till AY "2017-18". What should I do?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details