Easy Office
LCI Learning

India's no 1 book on taxation

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hey friends, don't report abuse regarding this post. It should be kept alive. Mr K K Agrawal has sent me a PM on 24th October requesting me my address and phone number for sending me his book for review and then he will come back for discussion. I have replied Mr K K Agrawal, that I will buy the book myself and get back after reading it once in a month or two to comment on its contents. So this discussion will continue after few months from now. So keep the post alive. Meanwhile, if anyone has some time to go through the book they can post their comments here on the contents of Mr K K Agrawal book compared to other books. I sincerely hope some of them will do it. I will go through the book and will definitely bring out the points where other books stand better. Also I am openminded enough to appreciate any good discussion, if any in Mr K K Agrawal's book. It requires some time for me and I will definitely get back. Once I do the same I hope Mr K K Agrawal will also get back for the discussion and gives his reply.

Regards

K Sathish

Rohit (CA-Final) (1485 Points)
Replied 29 October 2012

I would suggest KK Aggarwal Sir to Upload Preview (10-15 pages) of his book on CCI or any other website where he feels comfortable and share link on this discussion so that Students can themselves decide whether this Book is Actually No.1 or Not !!

Actually I am also in need of a good Book for CA IPCC Income Tax Book for Exam May 2013 so I would like to see it myself before Buying it...

(Guest)

Well Rohit I don't know whether the extracts of the book will be uploaded here. But there are very many books available for self study like VK Singhania, Girish Ahuja, TN Manoharan etc each of them having its own good features. Considering the fact that you are writing the May 2013 examination, I would suggest you to go for T N Manoharan book, which is good for self study.

Regards

K Sathish

(Guest)

good idea i will upload few pages. 

Even if some one wants a complimentary copy of my book for the AY 11-12 that also can be send.

Please send me your address and phone no to kaushala1 @ gmail.com. I will courier the book free of cost. 

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 31 October 2012

I also fully agree with Sathish Sir,................Pls all of us send their addreses to agarwal sir to access the book.................

post the addresses on this forum

1 Like

CA MANISH AGRAWAL (Practice) (539 Points)
Replied 03 November 2012

I think for ca final Vinod Gupta is best book i was read in exam.

Replied 03 November 2012

Yes vinod gupta is best

(Guest)

Dear Friends, Respected Professionals, Forum participators and CAclubindians, I present my review on the book authored by Mr.K.K.Agrawal. I expect a feedback from all of you in particular a reply from Mr.K.K.Agrawal here. Please find the attached file containing the review.

Regards

K Sathish

Attached File : 91246 1087515 review on taxation by cs k k agrawal.pdf downloaded: 301 times
2 Like

Rohit (CA-Final) (1485 Points)
Replied 22 November 2012

Satish Sir really a nice work by you and agree with you.

1 Like

Replied 22 November 2012

Originally posted by : Rohit

Satish Sir really a nice work by you and agree with you.

Agree with Rohit....................

Good work satish sir

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Rohit and CA Deepak Dargad for your support. I now hope that students don't purchase any book on seeing the Marketing Tag used in the cover of the book. This book is not available in most of the book stores, so many of the students will purchase without knowing the contents of the book and regret for the same later. Further, after they purchased the book, they will be shocked to see the Service Tax and VAT which is sure shot for 50 marks in Examination is omitted. I did this for the benefit of all of them concerned especially, those who are preparing for examinations on their own. Once again thanks for your support.

Regards

K Sathish

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar (Proprietor of M/s Vanamala and Co)   (972 Points)
Replied 22 November 2012

Great work sathish bro...........!!!!!!!!

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 22 November 2012

Originally posted by : Sathish

Dear Friends, Respected Professionals, Forum participators and CAclubindians, I present my review on the book authored by Mr.K.K.Agrawal. I expect a feedback from all of you in particular a reply from Mr.K.K.Agrawal here. Please find the attached file containing the review.

Regards

K Sathish

Hey Sathish good Work..

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 22 November 2012

Dear Mr. KK Agrswalji

Congratulations for coming up with new book, it taks sheer effortz & toil to come up with professional publication. 

Though Mr. Sathish found some descrpancies in your book but i would like to inform Mr. Sathish all great author like Manoharnji, Guptaji and Singhaniajis publication is running from years & got validated there books in due course, definately now where they are standing is there work of ages.

We will appreciate Mr. KK Agrswalji that you put this TAG which is challanged here after getting your publication recommended by ICAI. Then no one will challange.

Thanks & All the Best for next publication.

(Guest)

Dear Mr Vaibhav

Thanks for your recognition for my work. I don't know how the other books evolved as one of the best in the subject (After all some of us were not even born when Dr Singhania published his first edition). But I am sure that till today they don't use these kinds of tag, also there is comprehensive coverage of syllabus (not excluding topics with weightage of 50 marks in examination).

Even if the book is recommended by ICAI I will not support the "No 1" Tag. Because, it will be one of the book recommended by ICAI and not the only book recommended by ICAI.

Regards

K Sathish 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: