Incredible India

(Guest)

Actually Im feeling a bit dizzy ...my health not well (due to cold...ya im looking like this at present ).....watching television... saw the Incredible India ad  ...so thought about writing this article.......The Incredible India advertisement...(i think everyone one of u must have seen it on television)....I dont know why it brought a strange thought to my mind ...."Is India truly that beautiful , what they show on television ????????". Kabhi..kabhi toh yakeen nahi hota ki the India I see everyday before me and the India thats shown on television are the same ......but then i realize its just the difference of seeing things ....India is the same ....amazing and beautiful.

Incredible means unbelievable,very surprising(exact dictionery ka matlab).......I think its very true about India....its full of surprises, each place has a mystery of its own ....many places r still unexplored and untouched .......

Sometimes it feels strange to me "India mein rehke bhi  India nahi dekha".....here Im talking about natural beauty ,the originality of that place....the customs,traditions that make a place unique....Im truly not talking about the concrete jungles.....At times my heart tells me to take a break , just to be myself ,explore myself and connect to my soul........I pack my bags and head to some destination with my family ....in India u dont need to go to a tourist place ...to unwind urself.U just have to be an explorer ,be a little open to new and different customs ,traditions,food and way of living......Just take a few kilometres away from home ....u will be able to see a new India…

India is diverse...it changes every few kilometre....Its a dream of mine to see India completely oneday, I dont know if its goin to be possible in my lifetime.....cos India is vast ...much morte than my imagination….

theres a lot i havnt seen till now,theres lot ..i havnt experienced .....from the very basic things....like walking barefeet on the soil,on the grass,....splashing through the mud ,running through the green fields ,diving into clear  sparkling river(i dont know swimming), getting drenched in the rain ....drinking tea in kulhad, staying close to earth,to nature ....and maybe close to my soul

Everything is there in India but we dont have time....to even look around and soak in the beauty of the country we r born in .......Kya karein ...corruption,scam,pollution,population ke alawa aur kuch dikhta hi nahi hai ajkal.Now a days when i go through the newspapers ...the main headline is about some or the other scam ....what we see around us,India becomes that for us......but after much thought .....I feel that India was always beautiful and it will always stay beautiful ....only we need to change and accept India as r own country and behave as responsible citizens ....so that we can keep the Incredible India tag intact

I havnt mentioned the name of ne state,place,or tourist spot of India in my article.....bcos India is full of adventures,surprises....its full of beauty.I leave it upon u my friends to discover it,explore it and soak in its beauty.....:D