Income tax return filing

Hiee,

I am going to file income tax return for the first time. I want to ask few questions related to that please reply.

  • I want to file my income tax return for the 1st time but my gross salary does not exceed taxable limit.
  • What are documents produced while filling an income tax return.
  • I dont get any payslip from my employer and I have been paid salary in cash how can I show the transaction in my return or there aer any relevant transaction to be shown in my bank book.
  • If I have been paid salary in cash from my employer is it necessary to deposite the cash in my account to show the transaction in my return

Please help me its urgent

Thanks in advance

Replies (5)

I think you should apply for the letter in which dtails of your employment and salary details of yours are included on the letterhead of the employer or the organisation where you are working.

Please request above letter from your employer.

wait for FORM 16

u can file ur ROI without any document from the employer..............

We need not annex any document with the ROI

work out your gross totasl income & net taxable income correctly fill in all necessary details in the return you need not attach any annexures along with return

as abundant caution you may take a salary certificate from your employer & keep on your file for ready referance

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details