Income tax return

Hi, Everybody,

I am running dance academy since 2004 which I have never registered at any place. Now, I would like to file Income Tax return under "PGBP" since 2004 for "NIL". Since I need to prove that I am self employed through my academy from 2004 to Canadian embassy.

How much old returns we can file? (how many years? 'NIL')

Please Reply soon.

Regards,

Nirmit

Replies (2)

We can file two year return Old.

For AY_2012-13 and AY_2013-14

All the Best.

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Agree with Mr. Choudhary.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details