Income tax refund

Dear sir/madam,

I am AJI SUBRAMANYAN  filed my income tax for the financial year 2011-2011 on 19-10-2011 . I did all my previous years including 2011 -2012 year through income tax portal. Prevois years refund I got with in six month . But this time it's almost six month exactly 175 days . I checked my details in the it portal to find any rejection , but I can't see any correction or rectification or rejection . Since I am badly require the fund it's rs 117403/- . 

I gave my sbi account in kerala to refund and communication address in tamilnadu . Becouse of this any issue. If any one can give any idea to speed up the process , kindly replay to this request.

 

Thanks and regards

 

AJI SUBRAMANYAN 

Replies (3)

plz call cpc 080 22546500 . And tell them all the details . They will tell you the reason.

There is something unreasonable happened in your case. I think dept. is not taking this much time for Refund. but you can check again whether they have assessed you Return or also check about your TDS amount in 26AS also check ITR Receipt whether they have received your ITR or not

there are many things which should be verify in time

Please call CPC as per expert advice ASAP

YOU MUST CHECK OUT PROCESSING STATUS FROM ttps://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.do 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details