income tax declaration

if I declared in income tax about tax saving deposit is it necessary to declare same for next year
Replies (5)

No.

Exemption available only for first year.

I had invested last year but not declared in income tax .this year I have to declare it how I should declare investment (principal amount invested last year) or interest gained this year

This year you have to declare interest accrued over the FD.

It is necessary to declare all your income while filing income tax. Every time or every year when you are going to file your income, it is necessary to declare all your savings.

The reason is dynamical nature of finance industry. It may be you have disclosed your that particular scheme, or you have started investing in new one. Or it may also possible that Govt or court has declared an update for that particular plans.

So it is always required to declare all your income while filing income tax every year. However the income tax exemption you can claim only one time.  

I had invested in NSC for 5 years on my mother's name and nominee is below my name can I show in IT declaration

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details