income tax declaration

I had invested time deposit in post office last year can I submit that document this year. I had invested for 5 year what amount should I mention in IT declaration
Replies (6)
AS PER METHOD OF ACCOUNTING FOLLOWED BY YOU...CASH OR ACCRUAL....
if I had invested 1,00,000 last year than what amount should l declare in IT submission
INTEREST AMOUNT ACCRUED ON SUCH INVESTMENT THIS YEAR....UNDER THE HEAD INCOME FROM OTHER SOURCES..
you mean I should show only interest gain this year and documents should be submitted of 1,00,000
IN YOUR IT RETURN YOU HAVE TO SHOW ONLY YOUR INCOME THAT IS INTEREST EARNED NOT YOUR PRINCIPLE INVESTING AMOUNT..
Ms. priyanka, I think you are querying about quantum of deduction eligible for deduction under 80c. if it's your query then according to me, total time deposit amount divided by number of years is eligible for deduction under 80c. in your case, 20000 will be eligible for deduction under 80c

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details