IN HONOUR OF ALL TEACHERS,..PLZ READ

 

In honour of all teachers

 

Once a small meeting was organised with persons from various fields participating in the discussion,...


One man, a CEO, decided to explain the problem with education. He argued, "What's a kid going to learn from someone who decided his best option in life was to become a teacher?" 

To stress his point he said to other guests; "if Anyone is a Teacher here. Be honest and tell us "What do you make?" 


One Teacher, who had a reputation for honesty and frankness replied, "You want to know what I make?" (She paused for a second, then began...) 

"Well, I make kids work harder than they ever thought they could. 

"I make kids sit through 40 minutes of class time when their parents can't make them sit for 5 without an I Pod, Game Cube or movie rental. 

"You want to know what I make?" (She paused again and looked at each and every person at the table) 

"I make kids wonder. 

"I make them question. 

"I make them apologize and mean it. 

"I make them have respect and take responsibility for their actions. 

"I teach them to write and then I make them write. Keyboarding isn't everything. 

"I make them read, read, read. 

"I make them show all their work in mathS. They use their God given brain, not the man-made calculator. 

"I make my students from other countries learn everything they need to know about English while preserving their unique cultural identity. 

"I make my classroom a place where all my students feel safe. 

"Finally, I make them understand that if they use the gifts they were given, work hard, and follow their hearts, they can succeed in life." (She paused one last time and then continued.) 

"Then, when people try to judge me by what I make, with me knowing money isn't everything, I can hold my head up high and pay no attention because they are ignorant. You want to know what I make? I MAKE A DIFFERENCE. 


"What do you make Mr. CEO?"
 

His jaw dropped, he went silent. 

THIS IS WORTH SENDING TO EVERY TEACHER, EVERY CEO,EVERY STUDENT& EVERY PERSON YOU KNOW. 

Even all your personal teachers like mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, coaches and your spiritual leaders/teachers. 


A truly profound answer!!! 

Teaching is... the profession that makes all other professions possible!

THREE CHEERS TO ALL THE TEACHERS OF OUR LIFE,.. 

Replies (31)

wonderful article....thanks for sharing........................

Good and wonderful one...

Originally posted by : CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL

wonderful article....thanks for sharing........................

EXCELLENT POST

Bilkul. I wish some of the top members from this platform choose teaching as their Career.

Teaching/Learning

 

  • Ask:Questions 4m lived experience

 

  • Investigate:Learning in a connected way 4m a multiple sources n media

 

  • Create:Active participation in learning communities

 

  • Reflect: connected to life

Well presented n explained agn the imp of the teaching profession

Very Good and Nice One jee..............

Nice Article..thanks for sharing..

hi

glad to share

True words and truly explained

Originally posted by : CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL

wonderful article....thanks for sharing........................

Excellent article bro........

brilliant....we should respect all our teachers......!!

thanks for sharing !!

Originally posted by : CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL

wonderful article....thanks for sharing........................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details