If you think......

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, after reading so many posts on CCI, I always thought to post something but everyday I didn't get time to post because Time hi Boht kam milta hai or jitna milta hai usme ap sbke post hi pad pati hun but today I decided to post something.............smiley

So, Here is that something...........

                                          If you Think you are beaten, you are.

                                          If you think you dare not, you don't!

                                          If you like to win, but think you can't,

                                                It's almost a cich you won't.crying

                                           If you think you'll lose, you are lost;

                                                 For out in the World we find

                                             Success begins with a fellow's wil;

                                                  It's all in the state of mind.enlightened

                                         If you think you are outscaled, you are,

                                                 You've got to think high to rise,

                                          You've got to be sure of yourself before

                                                      You can ever win a prize.surprise

                                                 Life's battles don't always go

                                               To the stronger and faster man,

                                            But sooner or later the man who wins

                                                Is the man who thinks he can.cool

 

Replies (21)

Kya baat hai..........yes

 

Texts mini graphics

 

I think CCI ko ek aur poet mil gai...............wink

 

Nice lines Dear...............

 

Texts mini graphics

Really True...

sooner or later the man who wins

Is the man who thinks he can...
 

So always say to yourself.......

"I am a fighter and will not bow down to any difficult situation. I can and i will."
 

 Awesome post dear..Keep sharing such stuff !!

Thnku so Much Anamikaa Di, Thnxxx a ton for a nice comment...................

n Poet jaisa kuch bhi nahi hai yeh to bas likh diya.........

 

Originally posted by : CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

Really True...

sooner or later the man who wins

Is the man who thinks he can...
 

So always say to yourself.......

"I am a fighter and will not bow down to any difficult situation. I can and i will."
 

Thanxx a lot Sanjay Sir........smiley

will always keep in mind your wordings..................

super hit peom.............yes

Thnkxx for appreciating Mansi ji....................smiley

 

Thnxxx Tushar Sir..............smiley

Oye Hoye.......................You are right Annamika Sis .......Ek Aur Poet Mil Gayi CCI ko

 

Nice One Komal

 

I lyk it ....................Busy Schedule se tym nikala iss k liye thanx ....cheeky

 

 

We Can do anything if we think Positively

 

 

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.

 

Texts mini graphics

thanxx a lot Deepak sir........smiley

 

thanks for sharingsmiley

 

 


Kya baat hai..........

Nice lines Dear...............


Thnxx Shivam Ji..............

Thannx so much Varsha Ma'am...................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details