Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI Salary

Page no : 2

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Kaabil bano kamyaabi saali jhak maar k peeche aati h. Even i myself is trying to be a kaabil person. So best of luck and thanks suman sir for an encouraging comment.lol.

FCMA CS Pardeep Khaneja (M.Com, MBA, FCMA, CS) (363 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Originally posted by : Suman Kumar Verma

Originally posted by : sivaram

Dear Sunil,

Though you had experience in accounts and Taxation you  gain experience on cost aspects  as for accounts and taxation Qualified CAS will look after since being CA'S CORE AREA .I think you better concentrate on Cost aspects in a manufacturing company like installing a costing system,costing of products  etc

I dont thinks that a CWA can only work in costing field , I know thousands of CWAs  who are praticing as a Finance manager and TAx manager as well . There is no field called CORE AREA , Both CA's and CWA's are equally capable to practice in tax , audit , cost , management and consultancy as well. The only things that matter is your confidence , your experience and knowledge.

DO Not under estimate either to CA or to CWA , because both are professionals

You are right sunil I am a Cost Accountant working in MIS, Balance Sheet and Taxation related profile in Lucas TVS Limited from Last 3 years. I am getting 5.75 lac package. It depends upon your confidence, there is not difference between CWA and CA, because both are professionals.

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Dear All,

I do agree and not underestimating CWA Qualification but if the cost accountant gains more expertise on Cost Aspects it will be good rather than on Accounts and Taxation that is my opinion and the salary stated by me displayed in chappters is only for freshers .In my office i have a collegue with double qualification very young age passed in second attempt earning rougly 4 lacs p.a .so it all depends

Sunil Gupta (Service) (181 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

thanks Santanu, Bala, Rahul, Praksh*t, Ravi, Jatin, Pradeep, Siva & Suman.

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Originally posted by : Sunil Gupta

thanks Santanu, Bala, Rahul, Praksh*t, Ravi, Jatin, Pradeep, Siva & Suman.

You are welcome  , God bless you . I wish you a very bright future

G.Santanu (Govt service, cwa ) (56 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Hi Sunil , best of luck for the result and all of u waiting for cwa result,all the best.

Hoping to get results around 20 feb. Relax.

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Mr Sunil,

Have a Bright future ahead  and success in all walks of Life

Bhadrik (article assistant ca-final cwa-final)   (37 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Hey suman....looking at your academic profile...you are pursuing ca cwa and cs...

well would like to ask since am wondering over the same...i am pursuin ca and cs....

did you do internship for all the courses??

Poornima (Search on.... for knowledge)   (129 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Dear Sunil

All the best for your result.

And regarding salary it depends on your knowledge and confidence.

So have both, salary will gradually increase after you have experience.

Believe in yourself..

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

I wish to add one more thing that you can after becoming qualified in cwa apply for indian air force as an accounts officer, there the starting salary will be 25k and afterwars an appreciation of2k every year with lots of othrr facilities which any other armed force officer gets,like free journey once in a year in 2nd class ac to u and to your dependents upto your hometown from your area of posting,free medical facility,free luxurio accomodation, and speedy promotion that will take your salary to70k within 8 years of service.there is a lot more just chech out at www.careerairforce.nic.in

G.M.Muthu (Associate) (54 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

May I know

ICWA articles Periods whether it is before Final exams or after passing the final exam

Thanks in advance.

Replied 16 February 2010

thanks Santanu, Siva, Rahul, Purnima, Jatin & Muthu

Replied 16 February 2010

Dear Muthu

I think Articleship Period is 3 and half years after final. But i m not sure plz contact Institute.

Thanks

Replied 16 February 2010

Dear Jatin

My family wont allow me to join Air Force, although I'd love to join

thanks anyways buddy.

Replied 16 February 2010

Dear Jatin

My family wont allow me to join Air Force, although I'd love to join

thanks anyways buddy.

Leave a reply