ICWAI CC paper answers

You all,

I need answers for CC papers for Inter ICWAI 2008 series - revised syllabus

only for group II. please email me at vishakha.ashwinkumar @ gmail.com.

 

Vishakha

Replies (5)

I dont think any member has the soln for group2. I myself have started writing IDT by searching answers from the modules. I will mail it to u once i complete it in about 2-3 days. If u are done with costing(paper 8) or operation management (paper9), kindly mail it 2 me at vinitkmumbai @ indiatimes.com

 Hi i have required ICWAI  Inter postal CC Answer paper for Revised syllabus 2008.

 

So Kinldy send it on my email id :mukeshtjha @ gmail.com or help me.

 

Regrads,

Mukesh Jha 

Vasai

Cell No-9820679744

Hi ,

 

 I have required CC Answers of Group I Papers for T-1  to IV all all subjects . Please if any having answers papers please send my id rameshkumarb2004 @ gmil.com

 

I have required CC Answers of Group I Papers for T-1  to IV all all subjects .


Please if any having answers papers please send my id sudeshgaikar0710 @ gmail.com 


Thanks and Regard
Sudesh Gaikar

i wsa joined since 2010 dec but now also trying to write cc papers, yet not finished for answers(group I) so if anyone having the anwers plz send to mail id:  parthiflintoff @ gmail.com,,,

 

regards

parthi

9171312049

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details