Icwa

Hi everyone,

Is anyone making projects of ICWA Final.

Can you please share with me

The case studies to solve i am frinding it difficult.

Hence can any icwa student help me.

Its urgent

Thanks in advance.

Replies (18)

are you talking about the projects required in ICMAT training  module ??

Yes, i am in icwa final

Can you please help

u also doing same kya

Yes, i am in icwa final

Can you please help

u also doing same kya

yes, i am also doing the same. i was also looking for someone who could help me in completing the project. send me your e-mail id.

I am doing CA and CMA final, can you send me also those projects.. my email id sswapnil27 @ gmail.com

send me too.... kaustubh1040 @ gmail.com

Sorry guys u getting me wrong.

I want help from yours.

I am not able to understand case studies so anyone if could send me project.

Or let us share and make one project each.

Please reply fast

i have the solutions to DT case laws. but not able to find solutions of other subjects. if anyone can help, the plz.

 I am working on IDT case laws and Corporate Laws project. I will mail as soon as it will be ready.

i will mail you the DT case laws.

this is my id: ravi.kharbanda56 @ gmail.com

Thanks guys.

I will try to make other subjects projects.

 

bharti.madot @ gmail.com

 

my id

I have send Corporate Laws project to Ravinder, Bharati and Kaustubh. If you have not received the mail then send me a test mail on sswapnil27 @ gmail.com

Swapnil. Thanks a lot. I will send you guys my  dt project. just 1 question in remaining.

So pls give me 2 or 3 days

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details