Easy Office

I will fail this time, but......

Page no : 2

vipin kumar CA (CA) (194 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

MARA DT PAPER BAHUT KHARAB GAYA,BUT 1ST GROUPKA CHANCES HAI

CA RESULT IS UNPREDICTABLE IN MAY 2010 MAINA IST GROUP DIYA THA MARA ACCOUNT AUR MAFA KA PAPER ACHA NAI GAYA SO MAINA PADHNA CHOD DIYA BUT EXAM MA SITTING DI

AUR MARA RESULT RAHA

ACCOUNT-62

MAFA -51

AUDIT-42

LAW-27

KITNI KHARAB KISMAT......................................................

BUT I GOT EXEMPTION IN ACCOUNT

CA CS Preeti Mehta (nil) (635 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

I am not nervous, nor tensed but really excited to see d results.....jaldi aaye to jaldi pata chale na ki wad wud b our future??? whether I will b a book worm again or a free bird...:)..hopping for the best

(Guest)

same here... I was sure while writing the exam that i will not pass this time also. I am in old syllabus of fina.... But i am not waiting for the results.... if i am sure of my failure then why to wait.... otherwise the same will happen in next attempt also... guys suggested answers are also out.... check it....

@ Krishna i suggest u to start the preparation.... dont wait for the result date.... its nothing.... if u strongly want to pass in next attempt then dont wait.... just start ur studies from now itself...... and please dont take me in negative manner, i am just stating u the reality.... dont loose hopes but if u r 100% sure about ur passing then only sit relax otherwise starting preparation as early as possible is the perfect solution to get clear in the next attempt... best of luck.

bye

Nilesh Jain (Assistant Manager) (1064 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

Keep all the hopes alive till the results are out................................................

till then enjoy .............

ganapathy.b (CA FINAL STUDENT Senior Accountant)   (51 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

all the best for all of u guys... every one of us  ll deserve it..

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

i knw only one thing

SAMAY SE PHLE AUR TAKDEER SE JYADA KABHI BHI KISI KO NAHI KUCH MILA HAI AUR NAHI KABHI MILEGA.................

so have faith in god and urself............do ur best ,god will take care of d rest.............

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

Originally posted by : vikash maheshwari

i knw only one thing

SAMAY SE PHLE AUR TAKDEER SE JYADA KABHI BHI KISI KO NAHI KUCH MILA HAI AUR NAHI KABHI MILEGA.................

so have faith in god and urself............do ur best ,god will take care of d rest.............

Agree bhai 

(Guest)

y r u guys so worried.just have confidence and have trust on ur inner feeling and god.its all destiny.jst thnk that we all r destined to become ca thats y v have managed to cross all the hurdles and hv landed on this stage,so we will become ca.even i m wtg for my  rslts.u gave ur 100% now let 100% rslt cm 2 u.pls dont underestimate urself guys.everythg happens for the best.and rslt r yet to cm so let rslt get announced and then only u can land up on any conclusion.so cheer up.

krishna kumar (CA Final) (407 Points)
Replied 21 January 2011

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results,Nov/Dec 2010

Final (New Course) Examination Results

ROLL Number
52192      *Check Merit
Name
KRISHNA KUMAR S
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
FAIL
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Senior Deputy Director – (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: