hi,
If u intrested in stock market than provide me the connect details,i can help how to work or deal in market.plz provide your details on Taxplus28 @ gmail.com
thanks
edelweiss and moneycontrol provide dummy account . Start trading first from that account..later on open the account with some broker. Keep in mind intraday can give u quick profit and can also wipe out your money also
Hey, I guide new comers in stock markets with free courses, demos, etc. Feel free to check my webiste https://www.dalalstreetbulls.com for articles. I can also help you open a low brokerage, online trading account and guide you with the process. It is a highly rewarding and learning field. All the best.
I think, you should follow this instructions.
Commodity Tips | Currency Tips
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals