I want to quit ca course

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)

25 July 2012  

Dear All,

I am a CA finalist. I have been waiting very patiently to pass my CA final and get qualified. But all those dreams and attempts got shattered. After writing all my exams, I feel relieved and wait for the day of results. That day will ultimately prove to be unsuccessful and I am afraid that I will have to wait for another six months. I am working for the past 10 years and I hardly find time to study but still I have  tried a lot to get through the exams by studying on Sundays and other public holidays and putting my best efforts. The marks are always inconsistent. When I think that  I will score less marks in a subject like ISCA , I will get more than the expected marks and sometimes it is reverse also. I tried many times to analyse the reason for such inconsistancy but in vain. I dont know whether I have written the paper well or the marks are simply awarded though I did not do the paper well. I have cleared my first group of CA final before 2007 and no luck with Gr2 till now. So I want to quit CA and do some certificate course which will be more useful for my job like IFRS, DFM etc.

Jawahar