Easy Office
LCI Learning

I want to quit ca course

Page no : 2

bharat s kella (assitant manager) (56 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

mane bhi job ke sath pass kar liya now i know what is the benifit having ca attached against me,there is lot of respect in the eyes of ur collegue family members etc so dont quit u will get passed just do smart studies

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

My friend, it is very task to quit. There are many examples that a person was qualified even after his 13 attempts. So try it. You know the reality. Think about the last day of your life ; is it possible for you to accept that you pass away without fullfill your dream. Do not forget the pain you have bear so far. Come on only braves are win. Even we get our independence after bettle for nearly 200 years.

CA. Bhavin Bhagat (Head - Corporate Finance and Accounts)   (57 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

My dear friend,

Just focus on your studies. You will definitely succeed.

I suggest you to join coaching even though u have done before.

This will give you fresh thoughts towards your preparation.

You are about to clear your last group and enter the world of our great profession.

Do not let yourself and your dreams down. I understand it has been long time but i strongly believe that you will succeed.

As far as job is concerned, you have to manage time for studies but coaching would help you much to achieve your goal.

Wishing you all the very best for your exams ahead.

Do inform me when u become a CA...

Best Regards,

CA. Bhavin Bhagat

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Dear Jawahar, Quiting anything is not the right solution. You should try to think the factors which are reponsible to not qualify your exams.

Try with more enthusiasm once again.

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Instead of Quitting CA, why can't you quit Job for 6months & Study, Clear the Group ? you do not know how near you are to the Success.

Dont take wrong decisions, at right time, quiet your job study hard then definitely after 6 months u will become CA.

CA Vikas Kumar Sharma (CA) (494 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

"Manjil to mil hi jaegi, bhatak kar hi sahi....gumraah to wo log hain, jo ghar se kabhi nikle hi nahi"...

The conclusion being not to stop and sit but to keep trying again and again..

2 Like

sagar (C.A Finals) (41 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

You cannot reach ur destination by travelling in two boats at a time..Either continue with your job or continue with CA..ofcrse there is a luck factor in ca but its not only thing that works.Every one knows the reason behind their failure..give ur fulll potential to it.u will defenitely crack it.

Remember, Ca me koi fail nai hota,paas hote hain ya paas nahi hote hain. <3

Have some patience, have some faith,this is how u r gonna win dis race

All the best.

CA.Mahesh Dhanotiya (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (56 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Dear Friend,

Please do not quit and also do not leave the job as I have also faced the same situation and passed 2nd group in 9th attempt.To your surprise I took leave for only 10 days including examination days.To share my experience you can contact me at akshay_4049 @ yahoo.com.

CA Ravinder Singh (Chartered Accountant) (98 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Dear friend

Ask sincerely from yourself that it is right to quit CA course as no body will get harm by ur decision. Its u and only  u who will hurt. One more thing u r very near to get your target and prove urself across world. Think always positive and plan for ur future ahead becuase if u fail to plan then u plan for fail. Take ur time for study , put your effort and give ur best attempt. Remember the pain u get for last few years. The same things happen with me but I remeber motivational quate

Awake, run and dont stop till u achieve ur taget.

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you dont stop.  

God bless you

CA Ravinder Singh 

CA Dheeraj S (Practicing CA) (427 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Dude, "Quitting is the permanent solution for a temporary problem".

You are just one foot away from being a C.A, Just think... Will you worry about the problems once u bcum a successful CA, It will not even matter... Prove it to yourself, Devote some extra time and do it, Afterall...There's no such thing as I MPOSSIBLE here...:).All the best...:).

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Financial Planning & Analysis)   (3167 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

i belive your presentation in answersheet may be the problem . Read suggested answeres.

Dont Quit. Pursue othe course to secure your career at the same time appear for CA.

One can do CA and job together and reap the double benefits of promotion in job/ job security + advantage of being CA.

just to encourage you, day before my CLSP paper i was in office for 12 hrs( morning 8 to night 8 pm.) due to month close. next day i appeard in Exam and secured 63 marks.

Abhishek (Accountant) (34 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Just try until u get PASS, because its always good to be CA late than not. U can surely do it.

Best of luck...........

abhsihek srivastava (Audit Asstt.) (114 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Mr. dixit i would like to say only this you are very near to sucesses as you have already mentioned above that you do study in weekdays you should give time daily for  study  and for this you may utilize early morning time awake at 4:00 am to 7:00 am. request to yr employer for leave at least 20 days before exam approach to practice manual for isca certainly you will be CA soon best of luck happy reading !!!!!!!!!!!! one thing more avoid ulterior thoughts and approach smartly. PLZ DON'T QUIT

CA Aakash Dhamecha (BFO) (20 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Mr. Jawahar

understand the value of  d position you r in. u r only 1 step back from the end line, See others who after trying so much cudn't make even d PCC/IPCC. You are doing job and studing like part time so don't quit and keep on trying. I know a 40 year old person who is in same position waiting to clear 2nd grp from long time but his attitude has alredy made him CA as he works in project finance and many CA of my age go to him 4 learning d abcd of project finance. Its knowledge who speaks not the degree. u r nt dat much behind 4rm d degree dat u can afford to quit.

DO NOT QUIT

CA Gnanika (CA ) (485 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

"falak ko jid hai agar yaha bijliya girane ki,

toh hame bhi jid hai yahi par apna aashiya banane ki""

Mr Pankaj-- Too good

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :