Easy Office

I want to join pendrive sfm classes, who is best faculty?

Page no : 3

Aniket Gupta (21 Points)
Replied 20 May 2021

Aditya Jain sir is an amazing teacher having excellent knowledge of the subject. His techniques of motivating students incomparable

atul mittal (10 Points)
Replied 24 May 2021

Aaditya Jain Sir teaches very well with a practical approach, at the time of exam it's very to revise your complete syllabus in short time and his Formula and Theory Book also help you to revise the syllabus in short time.

Aniket Gupta (21 Points)
Replied 24 May 2021

Hi all, I want to express my deep gratitude towards your immense efforts in SFM subject of CA final. I had taken pendrive lecture and got great beneficial during this pandemic times.Because of Aaditya Jain sir lectures and books I secured 81 in Nov 2020 exams... Thanks a lot Aaditya Jain sir for all your efforts of lectures and books you made

Ankit Kumar (2 Points)
Replied 07 June 2021

CA Aaditya Jain Sir is Best because of his innovative techniques in technologies and also he divided almost every concept and its question-answer separate which helps a lot during preparation. He helped me prioritize what was important in my life and professionally. he teaches start from basics fundamental concepts. If any student has any doubt in concepts then he clears his doubt. at the time of the exam.

sohan (article) (88 Points)
Replied 24 June 2021

If you are thinking to join classes for SFM, then you should go for CA Aaditya jain sir as he is one of the reowned faculty of Institute and India's No. 1 teacher for finance.

Replied 25 June 2021

Aaditya jain sir is the best teacher for SFM.

You can take classes from his website.

Replied 09 July 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best teacher for CA Final SFM for face to face as well as pendrive classes. He takes his student's doubt and solve them.

He is a source of motivation for his students.

Replied 20 July 2021

CA  Aaditya Jain is the best faculty for CA Final SFM. You can predict his knowledge by listening to his name nationwide as he is said to be India's best teacher for SFM. He studied finance all his life.

Replied 22 July 2021

CA Aaditya Jain classes are the best option for CA Final SFM as he is India's best teacher for this subject. His recorded classes are available in various cities across India whose details will easily be available on his website.

He motivates you time to time for doing hard work and smart work at the same time in study.

Replied 30 July 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best faculty for this respected subject.

Sandeep shukla (Student) (46 Points)
Replied 12 August 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best teacher for CA Final SFM. He has a lot of fresh knowledge about finance everytime. 

Replied 12 August 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best teacher for CA Final SFM. He has a lot of fresh knowledge about finance everytime. 

Replied 12 August 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best teacher for CA Final SFM. He has a lot of fresh knowledge about finance everytime. His pendrive classes services are also next level.

Replied 26 August 2021

CA Aaditya Jain is the perfect choice for CA Final SFM, the reason is that most of his students score 90+ in exams. All students idolise him as they wants to have that level of knowledge in finance as Aaditya sir have.

Replied 06 September 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best teacher for CA Final SFM. He is the only teacher for CA who mainly focuses on making notes for students only with one intention that they do not have any doubts during the times of exams.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: