Easy Office

I want to join pendrive sfm classes, who is best faculty?

Page no : 4

Sandeep shukla (Student) (46 Points)
Replied 01 October 2021

CA Aaditay Jain sir is the best teacher for CA Final SFM for Pendrive. I personally took his classes and found them amazing. 

Amar Kumar (10 Points)
Replied 03 December 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best teacher for CA Final SFM in pen drive mode, google drive mode and face to face as well. He is the best no matter through which medium he is explaining, he always explain in a very attractive way and very easy to understand. Many of his students scored 100 out of 100 in CA Final SFM.

Attached File : 3552537 20211203170513 100 out of 100.jpg downloaded: 64 times

adish raj (12 Points)
Replied 09 December 2021

CA Aaditya Jain Sir is the best pen drive teacher and face to face as well.

Through his pen drive classes a lot of students scored 100 out of 100 in SFM and many got AIR.  He is the only teacher whose teaching style is most effective and efficient.

adish raj (12 Points)
Replied 09 December 2021

CA Aaditya Jain Sir is the best pen drive teacher and face to face as well.

Through his pen drive classes a lot of students scored 100 out of 100 in SFM and many got AIR.  He is the only teacher whose teaching style is most effective and efficient.

kaka singh (2 Points)
Replied 03 January 2023

The best pen drive for CA final SFM can be said one and only Aaditya Jain sir's pen drive classes.

The way he explains is the best and most effective way of learning. This is true that for CA final SFM, there is no other teacher better than Aaditya Jain sir. He has a vast knowledge of finance in CA industry.

Priyank (CA Final Student) (139 Points)
Replied 25 July 2023

Hello, I am planning to give CA final exam after 10 year gap. my purpose of writing is to request that kindly provide me books/notes who cleared the exam recently as a help of mine so that, I may start study after long gap. Thank you so much.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: