Easy Office

I want to join pendrive sfm classes, who is best faculty?

Page no : 2

Chand phool (59 Points)
Replied 17 December 2019

Best SFM Teacher is Aaditya Jain Sir. He Provides the Practical knowledge in his Class with Live Stock Market Trading.

2 Like

AJAY Kumar (28 Points)
Replied 19 December 2019

Dear Aspirant…if you want to take classes of SFM Subject…then according to my opinion..go for Aaditya jain sir.

Aditya jain sir is also an eminent and renowned faculty in CA coaching industry. His classes are also interesting and you will gain a lot of practical knowledge rather than cramming theory. His way of teaching and clearing concept is also mind- blowing.

Aaditya Jain Sir Formula book and theory book is also very much helpful for last time revision and students also score good marks and coverd 100% syllabus.

2 Like

ALOK JAIN (18 Points)
Replied 21 December 2019

Aaditya jain sir is the best Professor for CA Final SFM.

2 Like

sohan (article) (88 Points)
Replied 30 May 2020

CA Aaditya Jain Sir as per the maximum suggestions and I must say he is probably the best teacher for SFM at present as most of rankholders have also taken classes from him only, recently one of his student scored 100 out of 100 marks and also secured AIR 3. His way of teaching is much different from other teachers, where everyone teaches only bookish things, his lectures are a perfect blend of our syllabus and practical stuffs as well. His practical or say live sessions of stock market was so worth learning and the way he connected every topics with the things we come accross everyday practically was impressive. Coming to the classnotes which is the most important thing i guess for any subject to read and revise at exam times when we have very less time left to look after entire book, his notes are so well written that we can revise entire SFM in no time. Keeping everything in mind, I would strongly recommend you to go for Aaditya Jain Sir.

2 Like

Chand phool (59 Points)
Replied 06 June 2020

Yes, i have inquired and got the information that he will launch pendrive for CA Final SFM New within a month.

If Aaditya Jain sir launch Pendrive For SFM New then must join him he is the best faculty for CA Final SFM.

1 Like

jagu nagar (4 Points)
Replied 05 July 2020

Hi Friend,
Here you will see lot of faculty name, But have you seen in any post that some have given proof that he is the best. 

In one post i see that someone post that first see CA Nagendra Sah Sir lecture and then decide who is best. 

I just want to say that dont believe on anyone first see that faculty video lecture on YouTube or on their website or ask with your friends who had already taken lecture  & then decide who is the best.

i had see some famous faculty lecture on you tube and conclude that CA Nagendra Sah sir is the best among all.Here what i like in his lecture is his Logical explanation of each and every concept along with linkage of real life examples.

NEHA JAISWAL (student) (47 Points)
Replied 12 February 2021

I am thankful to Aaditya sir who gave me this opportunity to learn from India’s best faculty for SFM. The faculty is always there whenever I have doubt in my chosen subject. I must say everyone should take this opportunity so that they can crack their CA Finals exams with ease. Once again, thank you for giving me this chance As all people tells him the world’s best teacher cos he deserve that title, he helps his students at the every level and motivate them for study.

NEHA JAISWAL (student) (47 Points)
Replied 12 February 2021

Aaditya jain sir is the best faculty for SFM. he has the knowledge  which he gives to his students. He teaches in a very unique way of giving theoretical and practical knowledge at the same time. He teaches in a different way, different from all other teachers, that make him stand apart from them and make him the best teacher in India.

Prachi Bansal (3124 Points)
Replied 27 February 2021

CCI Online learning also offers all the subjects for CA and has helped me a lot in my preparations. I will link the SFM Classes below:-

https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/search_result.asp?q=sfm

PRIYANSHU KUMAR (9 Points)
Replied 03 March 2021

For CA Final SFM Aditya jain Sir, his teaching style is excellent. The approach of using different colour pens is unique. it makes it easy to revise all the matter and highlights the aspect to be special concern

Rahul Sharma (4 Points)
Replied 13 March 2021

Aaditya Jain sir is the best faculty for CA FINAL SFM. His classes are available in Pendrive. He teaches topics in such a simple way that all concepts are cleared satisfactorily. If you are stuck somewhere, try it out and 100% sure that you will be crystal clear with all your concepts regarding SFM. Besides this he also gives brainstorming questions to practice, giving an overall classroom effect of one of the best teachers of India. I highly recommend you all to try his classes. I also benefitted a lot from him.

Kartik Vishnoi (115 Points)
Replied 01 May 2021

India's most experienced Faculty For CA Foundation, Inter & Final now available on Jobaaj Learning

BUMBER DISCOUNT ALSO RUNNING WITH GROUP PLANS IN CA INTER & FINAL SUBJECTS

DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

Applicable for May 21, Nov 21

Classes available on Mobile & tablate also

All CA Final Best Faculties are available on jobaaj learning.

For CA Final FR: Praveen Jindal Sir

For CA Final SFM: Aaditya Jain Sir

For CA Final Audit: Pankaj Garg Sir

For CA Final Law: Ramesh Swami Sir

For CA Final Costing: Sankalp Kanstiya Sir

For CA Final DT: Bhanwar Borana Sir

For CA Final IDT: Rajkumar Sir

All The teachers are the Master in his Subject and they had 15+ Years of Experience in the field of Teaching and his students also Secured Exemption in their Subjects.

You can buy Classes with discount with Jobaaj Learning in Individual & Group wise Subjects:

https://learnings.jobaaj.com/one-prep-dream-team/

sohan (article) (88 Points)
Replied 13 May 2021

No doubt, Aaditya jain is the best teacher for SFM. You should go for Aaditya jain sir, you may be get a rank if you study well.

Aaditya jain sir has a magical impact over the students, his teaching skills are also great.

Replied 19 May 2021

undoubtedly he's a good teacher

Replied 19 May 2021

undoubtedly he's a great teacher for SFM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: