I used non HB pencil for circling bubbles. Will it make a difference?

I used apsara platinum extra dark pencil for omr sheet. It's nowhere mentioned on the pencil that is hb. Will the omr scanner able to read my answers?
Replies (8)
Quick Summary
Using a non-HB pencil like extra dark graphite or similar for OMR bubbling is generally not an issue as long as the bubbles are clearly and properly marked. OMR scanners can read most standard pencil markings, so candidates usually face no problems if answers are properly filled.

Yes. no issues, relax
Be cool,its not an problem
I too used non HB pencil last time...No issues...Relax...

It was okay right? Coz i used that pencil for this attempt pls reply

I used pen for half bubbling and pencil for half is it ok?

 

I used pen for half bubbling and pencil for half is it ok?

 

@ vrinda kaivalya, no problem

Will it be okay if i bubbled faintly

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details