I too had a dream....

Dear Friends,

I need your feedback...

I am a CA Student for last 15 years. Now I am 35 years old and working in a good MNC with package of 20 Laks. Becoming a CA has always been my dream, I cleared my PE-II around 10 years back and gave around 5/6 attempts at final which were unsuccessful. Post which I quit and got myself involved in the corporate worlds. But being a CA has always been my dream and I have frequently visited the this website to stay updated.

I am now at a point where I am financially stable and well settle in life (married and father to a two year old). However I always get a feeling that I should complete my CA.

I know the effort it takes to clear Final.

I am not sure if I will be able to give time for studies now with the responsibilities I have.

I am not sure how much it will help with my professional life now.

I feel embarrassed to go to CA institute and Exam centers where students think I am teacher :)

I have the burning desire but not sure if I should go for it or douse the fire!

Total likes : 1 times

CA

You should. Read my article became a chartered accountant after 20 years. CA is the only course where you have the opportunity to continue at any time. Please complete it.

CA

https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/became-a-chartered-accountant-after-12-years-gap-35685.asp

Irrespective of anything what people thinks or society thinks,the utmost important thing that matters is what you think. Just ask "why" before any barriers that comes in your way of clearing CA Final.Believe in yourself and Bang..!!

Do Believe yourself and start preparing for civil services examination. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU