Easy Office
LCI Learning

I never wanted to do CA

Page no : 2

(Guest)

THANK YOU!!! 

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

Very Well  sharing of motivational words by CA Surendra sir & Faiz

Thanks

1 Like

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Originally posted by : RIDHII

arre really in every case it is the destiny..

i myself was a science student ended up wth ca..

it sumtyms ur will n sumtyms circumstances

so to end up we shld b proud to b in such a prestigius course:)

Even me a science student , prepared 1 year for engg. entrance , got the Admission and then left it and joined an Alien stream to me. But nw I m proud to be a part of this reputed Institution and course...  

Piyush Jain (Servcie) (35 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

I guess Priyam probably never thought of this option as a career and once he is into the stream he has taken the challenge and probably he started liking this field.

Priyam you are right in saying that nothing is impossible and its all about when you realize the potential and use the energy inside you in the RIGHT DIRECTION. I am sure you will pass out with flying colours if you keep yourself FOCUSED 

cheers and keep yourself positive.

Piyush

2 Like

mandeep kaur (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (33 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

hi friends

i also want to share my experience like all above did wth u all
i was a medical student(pcb) and i loved it...bt smhw  my destiny made me jump into ca ..(nt bad at all)...

i m jst sharing ths becoz i knw many students frm other fields feel the fear to join ca as it appears to thm the tuffest course

bt believeme its nt so..i was a very bright student in medical also nd got admsn in mbbs  too...bt sm hw i was nt able to tk admssn(personal problms)..thn i decided to tk ca as i always believed in acheiving high ...

god helped me too thts why i cleared cpt as well as pcc(both grps) in 1st attempt only....and nw m in final

all these thngs m writing jst bcoz to made all realize tht nthng is impossible unless u stop trying.

so dnt thnk tht u cant do it ..

best wishes to all

enjoy whtever u do....

mandeep kaur

ca final

1 Like

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

Originally posted by : RIDHII

arre really in every case it is the destiny..

i myself was a science student ended up wth ca..

it sumtyms ur will n sumtyms circumstances

so to end up we shld b proud to b in such a prestigius course:)
1 Like

BHARGAVI ( PCC ARTICLE ASSISTANT)   (63 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

I  gave my pcc attempt in nov 2010. i worked hard and the paper was also good but im not satisfied with my attempt . I studied well but i could not present that much as i prepared. I am scared becoz of my presentation in all subjects.Could you plz suggest me my dear friends.

CA Namrata ghosh (CA) (55 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

Most of us i think have more or less the same story.......but if we leave CA..then there will be no tension ,no challange, nothing to worry about......but smething in our heart ask us- cant we really do that.....really was it so tough or we hadn't work as it required!!!! so better to take the challange and try more & more dan to give up.....

(Guest)

Thanks everyone for sharing ur thoughts ,thanks for the wishes .I dont have any words to express how much thankful im to u all.

udayan majumdar (student) (70 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

you see even i had also been 2 dis kinda feelin, i wanted 2 study economics but thn again i didn't got that much marks in maths in +2 that i could get it in du..so i took commerce[hons], along with icwai and thght it would be gud  and while doin icwai i got soo keen int in accounts and taxation, particularly costing &fm that i decided that aftr qualifyin i will tke up ca cos' that ius d best and y not i shold gun for d bst, i know am bit late after completin ma grads and aftr 1 yr of my grads but i do belive that now i can crack dis ca xam in one attempt...till now i have dis self belief which am hopin 2 carry dis till completion...so keepin my fingers crossed......

hardik dave (student) (508 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

very well said. very inspiring

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

Thanks Priyam for the wonderful sharing god bless you in future wish you will able to taste sucess for second time too and in future also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: