Easy Office
LCI Learning

I dont TRUST CA institute now on

Page no : 2

Lakshmikant (CA pcc student) (521 Points)
Replied 05 September 2009

@ Nikunj,

clearing cpt with rank is not a big thing as it is just a objective test. Being true to you even I took 2 attempts to clear cpt (as i was working with Call centre at that due some personal problem).

And it doesn't matter whether you clear ca in 1st attempt or 10 attempts. Though few take it is as criteria to hire ca's. But in the long run your dedication to work will give you fruit not your attempt.

And don't get dishertened, Just stand tall & show the world from which metal you are made.

Best of Luck

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)

Hey. I am positive that if you give retotalling, you will get positive result because, this time, paper correctors didnt have much time. They were correcting during july - a time where there is individual returns pressure. I am sure they must have made mistakes in totalling etc. So I am expecting a lot upward increase in marks after revaluation. Anyway, keep studying. All the best. My friends mark have increased by 8 marks (i think highest ever rectification so far). So i think you are going to beat his record. 

Nikunj (Student) (58 Points)

@ kingsley............i wld b d happiest person on this earth to beat ur friends record.........

(Guest)

Agree wid u on dat one.I got 330 ovrall & my best paper in whch 65 ws my estimate,my Variance analysis,memorandum reconciliation statemnt,schedule of wrkng capital ALL TALLIED WIDOUT NE DOUBT! n remaining more than half correct. stil i got  boundryline 40!!!I i mean wht cud els a studnt hav written.IF A CWA STUDENT ASKS ME WHT HD U DONE IN COSTING TO GET 40,U R CA -INTER,I WUD BE SPEECHLESS.AFTER SO MUCH EFFORT WHAT DO THEY WANT???

CA Gaurav Gupta (Practice) (307 Points)

if u r sure claim the answer sheets under RTI  from ICAI

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar) (996 Points)

ONE OF MY FRIEND CALCULATED HIS MARKS TO 70. BUT HE GOT 40. SO ITS NORMAL WITH ALL.

@ gaurav

but can u tell me the consequences after once i have claimed the sheet yunder rti

Nilanjan Chowdhury (114 Points)

it is very pathetic because i am also a pcc student. i can only tell u that people at ICAI is a great chutia & gandu . why you are not consulting lawyer to ask ICAI to produce my paper,if other institution can follow this, why bl**dy ass ICAI is not listening.

@ shashi bhushan ........give my regards to ur friend atleast he passed..............

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)

Pls let me know the to get answer sheets ..I wanna see how my estimate got wrong

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)

@ Nikunj... If u r so sure, then go fr rechecking and wait for the results then..

Or else, i dnt knw exact procedure, bt if u wish, u can demand ur answer sheet too.. U may ask the respective branch institute for this.. But atleast get it, and verify

1 Like

(Guest)

U WILL SURELY GET VERY GOOD MARKS IN NOV.2009 ATTEMPT.........

IT'S A LUCK.........

BEST OF LUCK

Jayant............ (article ) (83 Points)

we r help less

i dont know y inst. doing such haphazards

as the student getting claeared in all subject with good marks can fail in sub like costing

but its policy of the inst that if u r expecting good marks in any sub u will get very low marks in that sub

RAMAN GULATI (Article) (59 Points)

if u did well in First Group then it may be possible that u  can not give ur best for 2nd group. this is not reason to blame ICAI. Just work Hard for NOV 09 Attempt.

rakshit ( ) (102 Points)

u can file RTI n get ur answer sheet see for ur self apply for revaluation too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: