Easy Office

I dont TRUST CA institute now on

Page no : 4

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 05 September 2009

i was expected 80 in MICS in final n got 23...

its purely luck or whatever which is not in our control..

we have no other option yaar..

but u deserve to be clear in a single attempt..

i think just accept the present situation and proove urself in practicle life... going for reval under RTI will just waste ur time n mind n also gv sadness if nything happaens -ve...

so just hv a new start... its part of life... jo jitna deserve karta hai usko utna nahi milta kabhi kabhi...

thnk that u r lucky as u hv cleared 1st grp.. kam se kam 1st grp me to unhone koi gadbadi nahi ki... warna dono latakta to abhi nov09 ki prep k time bhi nahi bachta...

just recover urself from this accident as soon as possible...

tc..

sirisha (articled assistant) (27 Points)

I totally agree with u guy , it is unfair to pass the students according to the demand and not by their ability. all i can do is wish u best of luck for your next attempt.

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)

dont loose hope

u cn go for rechecking bt they dont evaluate ur ans. again they will juz check out d totalling...

best of luck...its really unfortunate

sanchita (student) (337 Points)

yeaa..bt if its luck..thn y do ca ppl claim tat they hv a fair marking pattern

SONAM (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (22 Points)

Hey Nikunj....!!!

Even i am amongst the one who's suffering the same thing as u....!! The Institute should behave responsible when it comes to the career of "n' no. of students............  CA students are the most sincere and hardworking ones u find in the country...........

Thy cannot take it lightly & deceide jus as in  a matter of fluke whether to clear the student or not................ I wish we can trace a better way out to end it........... IF the President has his own probs, y shld d students suffer.............??? Autocratic behaviour in a democratic country...............

Sounds filmy, but i guess politics here tooo................ System itself is now going to be fraud...........

Nikunj (Student) (58 Points)

hey guys thanx for ur replies.........i dnt wanna comment on INSTITUTE nethin bcz one day even ill b a part of it and will try to change it..........but all I want to say is wat is d use of such marking systems where a child gets 335 and is failing and a child with 300 is passing........it hurts wen after scoring this much u have to prove it again tat u deserve it to b in final.......it realli hurts..........

Keerthana Priya (CA Final (New)) (90 Points)

Friends, Me too among many who suffered in 2nd group costing... I have applied for retotalling. Lets c wat happens.

Total faith on Inst is lost. N that too looking at PE-2 marks.. Worst ever results. Sure there must be some politics in it.

I think they were doing all these stuffs on 31st aug whithout declaring our results n raising our tension n BP...

God is watching all these from somewhere.. Sure there is some day when all these will come to an end .. Hope atleast the next committee comes up well addressing student's problems from their point of view..

Lets hope for the best friends...!!

avanti (article) (27 Points)

hieeeeeee guys

Me too among many who suffered in 2nd group taxation...i got only 25 marks in tax...n cos of that only i failed in 2nd group..........I have applied for retotalling. Lets c wat happens....

its reallly bad.....lke a manipulated Prakash

Priyanka Soni (Articleship) (36 Points)

hi avanti..same here...i got 28 in taxation..which was not at all expected..a shocker..but anyways luck also counts in CA exams..

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 06 September 2009

Originally posted by :Priyanka Soni
" hi avanti..same here...i got 28 in taxation..which was not at all expected..a shocker..but anyways luck also counts in CA exams.. "

ya.. u r rite... luck counts a lot in CA exams...

sometimes u can pass without putting full effort... but u cant pass a single group if luck is not fully wid u..

All the best guys..!!!

Krishna Chand (Team Member) (50 Points)

Its really speechless to me for what to say because i has faced the same situation

(Guest)

failed.inspite of having good marks............

no one will beleive that a person who have give full efforts to 5 subject and he ignored one subject and woh bhi prsctical one.

if i were you I would have file a case under Right to information act.

even if you have confidnce my advice is to go ahead.

and teach them lesson....but also start prapring for the NOV term

Nikky (Chartered Accountant) (552 Points)

Dude Saying u dont trust our institute will be a big misconduct

and u can be removed form ICAI

so better be careful next time

Rajeshwari (CA Liceciate ICSI (CFA) Research Analyst)   (155 Points)

hi Inst is playing fool with students lives..Lets not accept this game of the Inst..I have made a representation to the council members as follows: /forum/messages/2009/9/46663_pcc_mail_to_the_institute.asp Mail ur issues to the council directly so that they wake up from their slumber

Sandeep Marathe (CA Final) (423 Points)
Replied 09 September 2009

Originally posted by :Nikky
" Dude Saying u dont trust our institute will be a big misconduct
and u can be removed form ICAI
so better be careful next time
"

Who's dis "NIKKY" ?? my dear friend, it is no where written that by expressing your view's will fetch u a "MISCONDUCT". Why the hell institute given 27 mark to Nikunj?? fail he karana tha to 0 marks dete, students ke future che kyo khel rahi hai Institue (& ultimately U.P.A.)???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: