I am not a ca yet!!!!

Really Sad and depressed...all my frens who started with me are CA  now....I dont know why I am so sad...Why this unexpected happened with me???

Did I study less??? Am I not capable??

Why me???

Replies (10)

Yar, I am not sad for myself rather I am sad for my family coz today I am reason of their sadness.......

same here......mansi..not getting nw wht to do..

LOLZ............................

 

Mera naam Known list se hata dia gaya......... frown

 

Hehehheheeeeee.........

 

 

Guys what are your plans now....All those who could not make it this time around....Please share ur strategies for Future............

Plz dont compare yourself !!!

Well said by Mansi ..........

Dear spendinsumtym..............

Dont worry.........change your approach/method of studying..................u will surely succeed................

same here.....frown

its ok yaar,its part and parcel,even i m very sad i did not clear grp 2...........crying,bt thats ok,nw v dont hv much tym to waste,so lets study hard again,work on our weak subjects,and just study study study study.........................thats all v cud do,hv faith in god and i hv heard jo hota hai ache ke lie hota hai,so kya pta what gud is going to happen.so lets get bk to study ,it wud b really difficult to get bk that zeal and sheen to study again,bt v hv no other option,lets get bk to our bks and get disconnected from world for 3 months,so that after 3 months v can turn back and rule the world by prefixing the two magical letters CA b4 our names all the best to all who did not clear this tym and to me too........................i m getting bk to bks u also get bk to bks.................sad

all the best to all and to me too................................sad

hey if anyone preparing for grp 2 in may13?v can do group discussion and chalk out a study plan.leave depression and feeling sad,lets make best use of these three months,what say guys?

When I joined CA at the age of 17, I used to feel very proud of the fact that I will be a Chartered Accountant at the age of 21, and now being 21, not clearing the Finals brings in lot of agony and quagmire. What was earlier a matter of pride has now become a matter of embarrasment. At the end of the day, its only disgruntlement and disappointment that surrounds my mental horizons.

 

But, at the end of all the agony and disappointment, the fact remains that we have fallen short of our  dream and it will only be realised after 6 months. So, the key is to get back in the business and restructure our lives and schedules. Hopefully, destiny has better plans for us. And I am quite sure that the agony shall pave the way for some scintillating glory..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details