I am confused!!

Hi everyone,
About one and half year ago I transfer from PCC to IPCC. In the meantime I divert myself from CA study and get involved on my family business. After more than a year I make my mind to complete my CA study and am preparing for IPCC Nov exam. Just yesterday my old friend informed me that my articled period is completed. I am confused, how it would be since I transferred from PCC to IPCC it is on pending. One important thing I haven't submitted form 109 yet.

While I check my article status it says "* In the Article / Audit Training details indicates that vacancy is available against the student and this also covers forms 108 received but pending for want of documents"

Please suggest

with regards
 

Replies (1)

Please ask ur quiry with the ICAI through e-sahayatta.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details