Easy Office

HUF return filing issue for AY 2022-22 in Form ITR 2

Page no : 4

Anand (Financial Controller) (59 Points)
Replied 08 September 2021

@ Rocks Parss

I checked the PAN database, and as per your earlier post, the date is "30/12/0001". Profile date is "01/01/0001". If I try to correct it it takes me to the NSDL website. In the NSDL website I am not able to enter either "01/01/0001" or "30/12/0001" as the DOI. So it is a stalemate.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Yes same issue we are facing, even in profile it is not allowing us to change the date of incorporation; no idea from where they have picked up the date of incorporation in PAN as 30-dec-01 !!  - back to square one

why dont you to raise grievance ? maybe more the grievances,  somebody will notice & even understand to remove this glitch !! 

Anybody in the forum is aware of anybody who could successfully file HUF ITR where PAN is Ancestral with date of incorporation should be 01/01/0001 as per instructions of Income Tax?

I have also raised a grievance. Awaiting response.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Thanks @ Anand. 

Request experiences or success or struggle stories from others..

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 09 September 2021

@ ashok oza - not able to open with the link provided - kindly resend or attach file? thanks

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

@ anand - could you open ashok oza 's link sent on 8th sep? did it help to successfully submit HUF ITR?

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

@ anand - could you open ashok oza 's link sent on 8th sep? did it help to successfully submit HUF ITR?

Could not open. Please resend.

Rahul (None) (41 Points)

I spoke to callcenter person. He told me that this bug is related to time zone.

I tried that.

If you change the timezone of computer to the last option (Not Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkatta). Change it to Kritimati Island , this is the last option in settings of control panel in your computer. Time zone UTC + 14:00 hrs.

By doing this your DOF in HUF becomes 29 Dec 0001. I tried various other zones, mostily all are 30 Dec 0001.

You can check that after loggin in the ITR portal and in profile , update, search for compare with pan card. You will get the two different DOI. After changing the time zone come back here, you may see a day difference. It seems a programming error by Infosys for calculating timezone. Any why they need to check timezone?

I have 2 HUF pending for filing return and I am tired. The due date is 20 days now and it seems no one understands this issue. Have submitted many grieviences but no reply yet.

Miracle!!!!

I deleted the already saved and verified return. Refilled the form (ITR 2) from scratch and viola I was able to file and generate the acknowledgement. Don't know how, but it worked.

My profile still shows "01/01/0001" and the PAN database still shows "30/12/0001".

Rahul (None) (41 Points)

I will try this again tomorrow and let you know if it works for me.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 11 September 2021

@ Anand - Congrats !! Did you do online or offline?

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

@ Anand - Did you have many TDS entries in TDS-2 - was it correctly and comprehensively populated from Form 26AS - we have many entires and all are part of validation error which we have to manually correct individually whether online or offline.

Kindly revert. Thanks

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

@ Rahul - do keep us posted as and when you try. Thanks.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

@ Rahul - kindly keep us posted as and when you try - Thanks & All the Best!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: