Easy Office

HUF return filing issue for AY 2022-22 in Form ITR 2

Page no : 3

Mukesh J Ladia (Officer) (140 Points)
Replied 23 August 2021

At last problem is solved and now everyone can submit return. I have submitted my ITR today successfully.. Thanks to all on this board to suggest and support

Sunil Goyal (2 Points)
Replied 23 August 2021

Yes, it is working now. I uploaded my HUF retrun successfully today.

santosh (self) (26 Points)
Replied 23 August 2021

Yes, now working I uploaded my huf return

GAURAV AGGARWAL (8 Points)
Replied 24 August 2021

Do download and check in detail, the ITR 2 against the JSON file, after submission, if the data matches. You may see some differences? 

Resolved? 

CA.Pujah (Service) (1005 Points)
Replied 24 August 2021

Before going for filing ITR, login your income tax account. go to 'My Profile'.

Go to Key persons details.

Fill in the Karta's details as a member authorised to e-verify return  as well as appointed as principal contact.

After above step go for ITR filing and follow steps in previous reply

CA.Pujah (Service) (1005 Points)
Replied 24 August 2021

Key persons details are to be added before filing ITR.

Login your HUF account in IT website.

Go to My profile

Go to key persons detail, add Karta's detail there making him authorized to e-verify return as well as making him principal contact.

then go to ITR filing tab to file return.

ashok oza (274 Points)
Replied 24 August 2021

HUF: Yes. At long last I've filed ITR2 for my HUF. Also e-verified, using my (Karta's) Aaadhar number, getting OTP on my mobile. Thanks a lot Ladies n gentlemen.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 04 September 2021

Yes we could successfully file HUF return e verified too  - thank you lady and gentlemen

Anand (Financial Controller) (59 Points)
Replied 05 September 2021

Hello all

I have a different kind of a problem. I have been filing HUF return digitally for a few years now, using DoI as "01/01/0001". I did the same this year as well.

I am getting an error that the DoI does not match with PAN.

In the PAN card DoI is "Ancestral" and in the profile it is "01/01/0001".

Do we know how to resolve this issue?

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

You may go to profile and click on compare with PAN  and see what dates system throws, maybe it may throw some light or even help

Hi Rocks Parss

Thanks!!!!. Now I realize that the dates as per the profile and the PAN are different. How do I make them match now? Apply for correction of PAN  database?

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Great. Have not tried for correction. Am still not able to understand from where they have populated the dates. You may try online updtion and see. All the Best!

1 Like

Online correction take me to the NSDL database. Looks like a long haul....

Thanks anyway.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 06 September 2021

In one case we ignored the date mismatch and still were able to file the ITR successfully

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 08 September 2021

@ Anand - any update on being able to submit HUF return with 01-jan-01 and Ancestral on PAN where the error of date mismatch is coming as date as per PAN is uploaded by them differently than Profile?

In our one case of HUF with Ancestral where we also use to enter date of incorporation as 01-jan-0001 we are unable to submit ITR and on checking with comparing/matching profile with PAN the date updated as per PAN is different - God only knows from where they have taken such a date.

Anybody has been able to submit HUF IT returns with Ancestral where date of incorporatin has to be taken as 01-jan-0001?

Kindly revert, thanks. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: