Easy Office

HUF return filing issue for AY 2022-22 in Form ITR 2

Page no : 5

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 11 September 2021

Ok @ Rahul All the Best and do keep us posted. Thanks

Anand (Financial Controller) (59 Points)

I filed using the utility

I did not have TDS entries. Yes but in my other (individual) returns TDS was not populating correctly from 26AS.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 12 September 2021

Thanks Anand. Will try too - in view of TDS entries massive data entry to be done. Hope submission works after that due to Ancestral PAN.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Anybody has been able to file HUF ITR where DOI is 01-jan-0001 with Ancestral PAN? Kindly revert. Thanks

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Now we have started facing a new issue - to recap we were facing TDS-2 errors of all entries on validation and we had to individually select TDS credit pertaining to self and Head of Income as Income from other sources to remove the errors - now today the aforsaid error gets removed and is replaced by a new error - PAN is mandatory !! - just not able to understand - Hence we are were we were - not able to remove the HUF validation errors let alone submission . Incidentally yesterday their portal was totally shut with the message coming due to planned maintainence it will resume at 6 am on 12 sep - Have they added more glitches??

Request feedback from others - thanks

Mukesh J Ladia (Officer) (140 Points)

So, now they have extended the date to file the return, I feel that they will start new problems to file the return till December. Very much harassment this year... 

Rahul (None) (41 Points)

ITR filing is a hard work and it's more difficult than giving a CA exam.

You never know what programmer at Infosys thought and made program. You have to constantly adjust and make judgement on how to enter numbers in the ITR so that it clears validation.

New problem is of "PAN number Mandatory". I get 16 such errors as there are 16 TDS entries. But where is PAN required if Self is claiming?? Who will educate Programmers?

I don't know if that DOB error is rectified as new issues come everyday. 

Not Sure the Timezone issue is  rectified.

I think next time I will check will be in Oct 2021.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Agreed where is PAN required if one is claiming for self ? We have more than hundred such errors now whereas there were none till few days back which then were going away on logging out but now they just persist even if logged out and one clicks on them it takes to the PAN field hgighlighting in red & does not proceed further.

DOB not aware if rectified.

How about raising frequent grievances? Maybe somebody may wakeup.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

@ Anand would you know as to which version of utility you used. We are getting PAN is mandatory error for all TDS entries in version 1.0.12. Don't know whether to use online or offline.

Desktop utility v1.0.10

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 13 September 2021

Thanks @ Anand. After your successful fililing when we downloaded the version was 1.0.11 and then 1.0.12 and after manually entering all TDS entries and removing errors on applying for verification we now got the following error:

In Schedule OS, Sl. No. 10 the quartely break up of Dividend Income (i+ii+iii+iv+v) is not equal to [1a - DTAA Dividend -System calculated value at 3aii] of Schedule OS

Can you understand what this error could be due to and how to remove the same? We do not have any DTAA related dividend and are unable to understand what they mean by system calculated value at 3aii?

Rahul (None) (41 Points)
Replied 13 September 2021

Good work = No value

Hard work  = No value

No matter what you do, its only the non CA programmers of Infosys, the way they understand income tax, they will make programs.

Infosys requires CA and not programmers.

Rahul (None) (41 Points)
Replied 15 September 2021

New Uitility for PC released - Date of JSON Utility release14-Sep-2021

If anyone is successful, please let us know so that we can try.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 16 September 2021

Yes we were able to finally able to submit the HUF ITR successfully!!

Not only that we got emails form Income tax informing us that our grievances submitted on this subject matter have been resolved!!

Thanks to all the participants for your inputs & feedback and for submitting grievances.

Keep the feedback & inputs flowing..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: