How to study

hie everyone . my cs attempt is in this dec. as I am preparing self I have many doubts. my query is I am studying the institute books and I have not bought any author book except for tax. in institute books after completion of each chapter there are very few self test questions. I want to know for practice I have to buy scanners for all subjects or not . plzz replyy. and tell me the name of those scanners. plzz help..
Replies (5)
Scanners r best for practice n all.....goood luck👍
Buy sucheetha scanners for all subjects. More than enough along with institute study mtrl.
thanq very much sir sucheetha or suchitra sir.and again one doubt where can I found all amendments relating to tax and company law sir...
Just ask suchitha scanners...they will give. For Cs amendments..its there in Cs website. In google search..type tax amendments for December 2015 exam..u will get the direct link to download those mtrl.
thanq very much sir...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details