I also have same query and wen I applied same entry in tally the stock does not decrease by it increases...my client is trader of raw cashew and he has to show loss of stock due to moisture. How it can be done?
I also have same query and wen I applied same entry in tally the stock does not decrease by it increases...my client is trader of raw cashew and he has to show loss of stock due to moisture. How it can be done?
I also have same query and wen I applied same entry in tally the stock does not decrease by it increases...my client is trader of raw cashew and he has to show loss of stock due to moisture. How it can be done?
Hard question but simple answer....
In tally create a ledger account by the name 'Loss of stock' or as you prefer and generate a journal entry such as:
Loss of stock account dr.
To Purchases
First allow 'inventory details' in journal voucher by tapping F12.
The stock never increases, what is the procedure that you followed ?
HOW TO IDS ENTRY IN TALLY
Dear Sir,
My also have same query. i have made entry but stock has not reduces even gross profit also showing nagtive value
Please suggest
| Originally posted by : shahyar husain | ||
![]() |
1.Select the p urchase bill against which the goods are lost or wasted. 2.Enter the quantity of item which is lost or destroyed in Quantity Utilised column. 3.Press Enter to save. |
![]() |
How is insurance claim received recorded?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals