Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to Improve Low Marks in Law and Audit

Page no : 2

narendra (audit assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

I think the institute should publish subject wise answer sheets of toppers as suggested by anirban & it mus also provide the answer sheets to the students who require,cus this will make them know xactly where thy hv gone wrong.u r very right sir when u said the suggested answers should b the basis of our presentation, but now the questions in law & audit  r mostly practical & i find suggested answers  do not  always consist a clue.method of marking perticularly in theory subjects must also b brought to the notice of the students for their benefit.i find suggested answers for some questions lack clarity.thy r simply copy paste of wht the institute book states.for most of the practical questions a student is required to answer in his own way...makin the presentation most important aspect.i also think that our law & audit study materials mus consist of more & more practical questions & situations,to make the student easily understand the point.wht u say sir?

Anand Pardeshi (CA Final) (530 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Hi friends..

i have a bestest book for Law, Ethics and Comm... Refer Super Scanner for this subject, then u realised that this is simplest subject in all... and for audit i read somewhere that we should write all questions answer in detail... as more as u can write u`ll get return in marks. It must be related...

Mithil Daryapurkar (Student) (46 Points)
Replied 22 December 2010

Dear Friends and Sir,

My exam is in June-11

How to start study of CS executive of both Group and from which subject ?

and How to start that subject ??

What can i do for improving my presentation and writing skill ???

Basically in Law subject

and Please suggest some Books, Notes, and some other study material

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: